08. Angel

Inline comments are love!

Happy Reading!

"I really need to fucking see my actions

"I really need to fucking see my actions. What the fuck I was doing?" I murmured under my breath and unlocked my room door in haste. I was shocked to find two attractive Indian girls sitting on the bed, clad only in lingerie, and they gave me a seductive smile while gazing at me.

Then I noticed a note placed between them. I moved closer to read the note, stepping towards them and pulling it out without even glancing in their direction.

The note read, 'Gift for our boss. Hope you like it, sir. The Manager.'

I glanced at the note and then at the girls, hoping their presence would distract me from the girl who was driving my mind insane.

"Start your work," I ordered them in a stern voice. They both looked at each other and then at me, completely intimidated by my tone.

"Fast," I said, staring at them. Both got startled, and immediately one girl knelt on the floor in front of me, while the other one knelt on the bed. The one on the bed started unbuttoning my belt, and the other one began removing my coat.

After removing my shirt, she started kissing my chest, while the other girl moved down to my boxer and took my hard member inside her mouth.

I closed my eyes, grabbing her hair, but at that moment, the image of that girl from the garden flashed in front of my eyes. The way the air played with her long silky hair, her star tattoo just behind her ear, and the pleasant sound of her tickling bangles.

Fuck! What is happening to me?

While the two girls were giving me pleasure, I couldn't help but think about her.

She was only roaming in my mind, and I couldn't continue this. I felt different. This was not helping me.

Without wasting a second, I pushed the girl away from me who was sucking me down there, making her fall on the floor.

The other one, who was kissing my chest, stopped and looked at me with wide eyes. Without saying a word, I pushed her away too, making her fall on the bed.