26. You're a monster

Inline comments are love!

Happy Reading!

“Last night with you felt so different,” I murmured under my breath, placing a gentle kiss on Kabir’s forehead

“Last night with you felt so different,” I murmured under my breath, placing a gentle kiss on Kabir’s forehead. I smiled as I watched him sleeping like a baby, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I didn’t even know how long I had been admiring him. My sleep broke automatically, and since then, I had just been watching him sleep in my arms.

This was the first time we had slept after we had sex. To be honest, last night didn’t even feel like we had sex; it felt like something beyond words. It felt like we got connected on a deeper level.

It felt... umm... special?

Yesterday, I was angry with him for leaving me like that in the room. I was scared for Myra. I was feeling betrayed because he didn’t trust me. My mind was blasting, not knowing what to do because I was going through a lot of emotions.

I had decided that as soon as I was gonna be free from this room, I would end whatever was happening between us because there was no point in being close to him when he didn’t even trust me. But when last night he came and shared his past, I found myself drawn towards him.

My anger, my hurt, everything just vanished when I saw tears in his eyes. I felt like my heart was clenching hearing about his pain. His teary grey eyes were enough to wet my own.

At that moment, all I wanted was to do something that would take all his pain away, and I had the urge to kill that bastard who was responsible for his suffering. When he asked me to kiss him, I did, with all my heart. With that kiss, I just wanted to suck all his pain away.

I hissed as my trance broke, feeling his mouth on my nipples. Looking down, I saw him smirking at me.

“No...” I hissed again as he bit my nipple, grabbing one breast in his hand while his other hand was still wrapped around my bare waist.

He stretched one nipple from his teeth, making me scream in pain before sucking it hard to ease the pain.

He withdrew from my nipples and looked at me with a mischievous smile on his handsome face.