29. Falling For You

Inline comments are love!

Happy Reading!

Kabir’s P.O.V.

“Zayn, are you sure you want to leave? I think you should give her some—”

“Just tell the men to get ready, Kabir. I’ve made up my mind. We are leaving as soon as possible.”

“Zayn, we still don’t know about the person who bribed the culprit—”

“You can take care of that from Russia as well. But we are leaving, and that’s the final decision.” With that, he went inside the washroom.

I stared at Zayn’s back.

He is in so much pain.

I was so happy that he was moving forward, giving his life a chance. I always wanted him to find someone who could make him happy, who could add a few flavours of happiness to his life. By coming to India, in the first meeting with Myra, I started seeing changes in him because of her.

I was happy because that was my wish from the bottom of my heart.

His whole life revolved around revenge and being strong, but I was happy that now he was becoming gentle, weak but in a good way.

But again, things didn’t happen the way I anticipated. Life took an unexpected turn.

Why did God play with his feelings again?

I so wanted to talk to Myra and make her understand, but I couldn’t because everyone has their reasons for behaving the way they do. Roshini told me yesterday about how hurt and vulnerable Myra was because of the whole scenario. I understood she needed time.

I hoped everything would sort out between them soon because then only he could get the happiness he deserved.

The way he was behaving, it was evident it wasn’t the end for them. They were going to be together, but they needed time.

And I hoped Myra would soon understand him and give him a chance. I was also concerned about her, but I knew Roshini was there, and she would make sure to help Myra with her thoughts.

Damn! Roshini.

I have to leave today.

As soon as I realised it, only one thought crossed the back of my mind, or I should say a certain someone, and that was Roshini!

We were going back to Russia. I wouldn’t be able to see her because I didn’t know when we were coming back, but before going back, I wanted to meet her.

I had to. I should tell her before leaving. She deserved to know it. Wasn’t it?

I immediately pulled out my phone and dialled her number.