24. The Kiss

Inline comments are love!

Happy Reading!

My eyes widened as I saw her wet, bare body from behind

My eyes widened as I saw her wet, bare body from behind. My shaft twinged inside my pants, seeing the droplets all over her body. She looked like a dripping wet beauty, her toned back, perfectly round buttocks, and sexy long legs sending a burning sensation throughout my body.

My attention was drawn to the anklet adorning her left ankle, a gift from me, and the other one was in my pocket. Damn, that made her legs extra hot. My eyes automatically scanned and memorised every single little detail about her as if it would be a crime if I didn’t remember it.

Fuck! She is damn hot!

The thought crossed my mind without hesitation because she looked like a total seductress, dripping in the beauty of something so surreal. All I wanted to do was pin her against the bathroom wall and have her now.

As these thoughts crossed my mind, it surprised me to the core.

It wasn’t like I was seeing any woman like this for the first time. I had seen more than that. But the way my body reacted to seeing her like this was unlike anything I had ever experienced before.

Damn! What was I thinking? I was behaving like a total pervert.

She was so innocent, and she wasn’t like those girls who would throw themselves at me. She was different, and what was I doing? I was invading her personal space without her consent. I had never behaved like this before—or should I say, no other female had ever made me feel like this before.

Glancing at her again, I felt like my hands were itching to touch her. My eyes were darkening to have her. Fuck! I shouldn’t have opened the door. I mentally scolded myself as I closed the door without looking at her again because I was already so damn hard.

“Seems like I need a cold shower now,” I murmured under my breath as her naked body dripping in water was not ready to leave my mind. I was literally cursing myself for behaving so impatiently, covering my face with my palm in frustration, when suddenly I heard the sound of the door opening.