47

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I stood proudly watching Philo walk with his father, I eyed Davari making sure he was crying for my best friend. Some people may call me unserious but if he's not crying we're reciting this all over again!

But all was well, he was crying, I made sure if this of course! I clasp my hands to my heart as I tilt my head to look back to my dearest friend, oh she shined.

His suit held diamonds like no other, they glistened amongst the limited light of Eclipsara, jewels dangled from his hair along with brackets wrapped around his wrist. I often forgot how serious Eclipsarian people were about their jewelry.

He almost favor a rock.

I twist my mouth in a smirk at my joke.

A light kick pierces me in my tummy and I wince, rubbing it so. What a mean baby? Kicking his papa in a moment of mere humor! I snort loudly causing heads to snap at me, I then pretend to cough.

A servant attends to my side giving me a glass of water, how informal, horrible me!

Philo folds his lips as he continue to walk down the horribly king aisle. I do the same. It's obvious he's trying not to laugh! Oh silly him.

The minutes of people quiet down once he make sit to his spot and the usual goes down, I only zoned out, all I could think of were cakes! And biscuits oh my...

I licked my lips trying to shake myself out my foodie thoughts.

Philo and Davari were now saying their vows, I still couldn't grasp what they were saying, my stomach started hurting a great deal, but of course I continue to stand, pushing through!

Everyone cheered. I jump out of my zoning sticking my head to my chest in utter surprise.

I wish my wedding was such a joy like this.. it was rather sad. I smile clapping my hands as they kiss. Oh am I horrible for missing all of this!

I mustn't let him know of course.

Everyone looked out of the wedding ceremony, quick to attend the after party. Philo's family swarmed around him drowning him kisses and hugs, a pile of gifts were at the side of the room.. I rolled my eyes knowing I had my own pile of gifts suited for him, two carriages had to carry them!

After his family leave Philo and Davari are hand in hands. I approach them with a bright smile. "I'll say the flameheart's crown look rather exquisite on you." I hummed eyeing the bright reds that decorated the crown.