16

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

We were in Elioenai's study discussing the situation.

"Someone in the palace had to curse me.." I stand with my arms crossed. Agustine orders for the work book, a servant almost falls bringing it to him.

"And who ever dare to do so will be executed." His words were deep and filled with authority.

I gulp.

Elioenai looks through stacks of books, warlock diaries, monsters, so much more.

I showed him the picture of the creature and he let out a low curse word. "What a disgusting.." he loses his words as he points at something in one of the books.

"It's called a Lokors Frocos.. it's a monster that eliminates sound, manipulates electricity and feeds off of fear."

A Lokors Frocos..?

"It can be used as a warlock or witches familiar." He adds.

Agustine looked through the book, he pinched the bridge of his nose letting out a curse word.

I feel obligated to calm him down, so I do.. I place my hand on his shoulder and squeeze it. He looks up at me and smiles before pulling me on his lap. I gasp, my eyes widened and I try to get off but he pulls me closer and our faces somehow meet closer and closer.

I hear a thud on the floor and it's the book Elioenai held in his hands, it's on the floor. I hear shuffling and before I knew it I'm being sandwiched between them.

Elioenai hands travel down my back and Agustine lips, millimeters away from touching mine, his eyes are low, matching mines. I feel Elioenai's breath on my back as he continued to caressed my bare skin under the clothing.

The study doors burst open and Agustine lets out a low growl. "What the hell is it now?"

The courtier stood in the doorway with widened eyes. I have no way of moving considering I'm stuck between them so I have no choice but to be embarrassed in this situation.

"The— party.. for the .. the newly wed.. the newly wed party your majesty's.. the planning." Elioenai draw back from behind me. The courtier whispered the rest avoiding our gaze.

"Fuck I forgot about that.. uhm we will write the list of people who are to attend and the decorations, we shall let Zephyrine, attend to those matters."