20

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

After the ball ended I quickly fled to my bedroom, I didn't have time to say goodbye to Philo I just didn't want to talk to them. I believe I lied for the right reason, it wasn't anything for Elioenai to get mad at! I had no reason to apologize to him.. My pride may be a bad thing but it wasn't that serious.

I chewed on my nails, then under them. I was beginning to become anxious again. I was scared they'd be mad at me for a long time, and then their affection would go away.. it just started but it felt so nice.

Sighing I ran my hands through my hair.

I don't need them I don't need anybody.. I'm fine on my own, I've always been fine on my own, I was always alone before I met Philo, who says I won't be fine now?

I stopped chewing on my nails and I started to pick under them, my heart beat steadily yet I was shaking, sweat formed on my forehead and under my arms.

I pulled my blanket off of me and I got out of bed.

But they're so nice and I really don't want to lose them.. I've never had anything so well before and for it to slip away from my hands, I can't let that happen.

Thinking of Elioenai's figure walking away from me makes me pace around the room, I was beginning to be buried in my thoughts.

I knew this all too well, it always happened at night when no one was around.. I'd always feel so anxious and miserable.

My head began to ache, my shaking increased and the sweat, I was drenched, my pajama blouse was damp.

I couldn't do this, guilt was eating me up, I feel like a horrible person.. I have to do something about this.

I opened my bedroom doors, quietly I walked to Agustine's and Elioenai's bedroom. Silently I open the doors, their sleeping figures rise up and down.

I watch them as nerves bundle up in me..

Just apologize.

Their sleeping.. I don't want to.

You're avoiding it.

I go to Agustine's side of the bed, he's sleeping soundly asleep, Elioenai is resting against his back.

Agustine eyes open, they are a mean red.

"I'm sorry I have a really bad habit of lying and I'm sorry, I wish I could be a better person but it's kind of what I know what to do in tricky situations and I'm always in tricky situations and I'm just talking uhm.. uhm.. please don't leave me I'm really sorry it's hard to actually jus-"