30

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

As my eyes fluttered open I couldn't shake the dry feeling in my throat along with my achy limbs, my throat was so raw and it felt like if I were to talk it would sound like nails scratching a block of wood.

Hands massaged my scalp and the low of my back. "Good morning darling." Agustine whispered tenderly. Had I slept the whole night? I look up at him with tired eyes, Elioenai kisses the back of my neck, he was snuggled up against me.

My face warmed up.

I actually had sex. Oh my goodness I had sex with them?! I really had sex.

I cover my mouth as I sat up.

I regret doing that almost immediately, a sharp ache runs up my spine and my lower half. My breath gets caught in my throat and I groan.

"O-oh my goddess." I croak. my voice was hoarse... I sounded like a dragon.

"What?! Oh Angel are you okay?!"

"Y-es of course I am." I suck in a deep breath holding my sides. Peeking under my pajama pants hand prints are at either side of my hips. I lick my dry lips and look at them.

"Uhm.. yesterday was astonishing, I loved it." I say awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck.

"That's lovely." Agustine pecks my forehead gently. I can't but notice how soft his touch is, it was as if he was trying not to hurt me.

"Well, we enjoy ravishing you.." Elioenai's eyes darkened. My eyes widened and I threw my pillow at him. "Don't even think about it! I can barely move my foot!" I hissed.

They both chuckled and snuggled into my side

—-
I wondered about in the garden with a coat tightly wrapped around me, I poked at the frozen leaves and the icicles that hung dangerously above me.

Where was Clari?

My eyes narrowed at the letter that was left on my nightstand in my bedroom, not the shared bedroom with my lovers. This was meant for me.

Shuffling from the frozen bushes grabs my attention, I'm quick to go into defense position but it's just a snow bunny.

I let out a breath of relief and pull the letter out of my pocket.

You cannot caught what isn't to be seen you cannot seen wasn't to be saw.

Who dare write such a twisted, tongue twisting letter? I have my money on Clari.. she's been missing and no one except me has been questioning it!