45

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I sat across Philo highly confused as I indulge myself in a rather large cup of tea. I looked up and down at him and brought my hands to my face. "For the love of the goddess! Please do tell me what's wrong instead of looking like you're about to shit yourself!" I let out frustratedly.

"I'm arrange to marry Davari.. I- I can't face him after that whole carriage incident.. it's I can't.. I can't ."

"What if he wasn't lying and that woman was a siren? I mean he's been holding his dick in his pants for how long, for you? It's not normal for dragons to do that shit, that's why they don't go by the whole no sec before marriage protocol, they go to those brothels and shit."

"Well you are just cursing up a storm?!" He grabbed his tea and dipped out of his cup.

I rolled my eyes.

"My tongue has became lighter lately, thus baby has me letting out my true feelings." I shrugged.

"Well, whatever.. How would we know if he's lying or not I mean.. no sirens live in Galespire because there's not really any water sources there besides Aquaridge .. I just don't get it." 

"Honestly, Avalon probably brought a friend of his and she just decided to go nuts in him, though it is rather illegal for sirens to use their singing to assault people she either used her singing or your boy toy is really just a white like I've been saying this whole time, but hey! I'm sort of defending him this time."

Philo groaned. "My father refuses to cancel it along  with Davari's father! It's like I'm stuck! And Davari's been following me everywhere.. in my own kingdom at that— it's like I can't breathe."

I stand.

"That's fucking it. I'm hungry and irritated and some annoying fellow decided to just fuck someone in a carriage at my parents ball, oh no this we'll simply not do! And you, my dearest friend is having harm because of this.. I will send a messenger bird to Avalon or— or I'll go there myself." I march to the door of the living area.

Philo grabbed my arm

"No! Stop it. You're pregnant.. goodness, I'll deal I'll marry him and just—"

I push his hands off and walk out of the door bumping to a hard chest. I grumble and look up to see Davari.

My eyes widened

"That's it! You're talking with him and tell him the truth! I swear if that woman wasn't a siren your family name will be in the dirt a long way from this planet so if I were you I'd be careful!" I poke him firmly in the chest.