17

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I woke up feeling refreshed, it was nice, I felt nice. Very nice. I buried my head into Elioenai's neck still trying to get a few minutes of rest in but the presence of servants entering the room makes me groan.

I sit up with furrowed eyebrows. A servant looks my way and her eyes widens before she bursts into laughter. "Oh my, your majesty.. your hair is just!" Serafina comes into the bedroom and tilts the mirror my way. My curly hair was everywhere, a bundle of coils going every other way.

I gasp then snort before bursting into giggles.

Elioenai and Agustine's bodies shift and they wake, my eyes widen and the servants continue their morning duties.

Agustine kisses my cheek and Elioenai pecks my forehead, he stretches gets out of bed and starts to undress. Agustine does the same

The sight of their bare backs, the size of their— Goddess. I shake my head trying to get rid of these lustful thoughts.

"Aren't you going to undress? The bath water is especially warm." Agustine asks softly.

I bit my lips and looked down.

"Uhm, I don't know I can't— I shouldn't..?" My hearts start beating fast. I can't get in there with them, I can't I don't look.. I'm not.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay sweet boy, how about we take this slow, okay?" Agustine was in front of me, my heartbeat slowed down, the thumping in my ears as well.

I nodded.

He cupped my face and pecked my nose. "Okay, we're going to make way in the bathroom and me and Elioenai are going to undress you, alright? All will be well, we're going to wash you and take good care of you, okay?"

"Alright.." I let out shakily.

𝐸𝓁𝒾𝑜𝑒𝓃𝒶𝒾'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

Me and Agustine lead the little elf to the bathroom, I ordered that the servants leave the bedroom. They all attended to different things.

It was scary for Zephyrine to be this imitate, but me and Agustine wanted to show him how much he could be loved, how much he was cared for.

I unbuttoned his shirt and Agustine did the same with his soft pajama pants. His soft golden skin radiated heat making me hum.

"You're such a good little elf." I kissed his head full of hair as I help him into the deep bathtub. He was positioned between me and Agustine.