43

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

We had to do a family painting, I didn't know it was mandatory but it was ordered by Agustine's and Elioenai's and of course my parents. I must say though, their parents are extremely kind especially their mothers.

When we had our lunch date together they made sure I ate so much! My stomach was bloated for hours! But it felt so good to eat.

But as we sat here for the longest, it's only been three hours and the painter was not finished, not even halfway! Which was annoying.

"Well at least we had a good meal before this, we would've been starving!" Elioenai chuckled. I rolled my eyes at his... humor? If that what it was.

I was ready to lay down, we've been running around all day doing things for the kingdom and what not. The issue with Feylight Glade dimmed down and there was no response from them after their attack.

I was just exhausted, my stomach was starting to form, and I've been avoiding all doctor check up's with trips to Eclipsara to Philo, who was going through an emotional phase, denying any romantically approach by men. But that's only been three weeks! This baby was about seven weeks old.

And no one knew.. that's what was chewing me up because I knew I was wrong for this.

"Darling? What's on your mind?" Agustine hands brushed across my face.

"This heavy ass crown on my head, I'm getting a cramp in this my neck and if I have to hold this Sceptre and cross for another year I'm going to go insane!" I dropped both of them in the arms of a butler who fell to the floor trying to catch them to make sure they didn't break.

I took off my crown, placing it until the royal jewelry holders arms and I sighed in relief.

"Angel, this is mandatory.." Elioenai stood up.

"I know but, I'm so stressed out!" I stressfully tan my hands through my hair. "Everything is bothering me and I'm just tired." Tears filled my eyes.

I couldn't help it! It's just I'm so stressed out about all the things that is going on in the palace and I have a baby that's a month and a few weeks old and I have told them about the baby yet.

"Oh baby.."  Agustine held his arms out.

Elioenai pulled the curtain of the painting scene to cover us. "Give us a moment."

——
I was on Elioenai's lap being jerked off, Agustine sucked on my nipples, his tongue swirled around the brown buds.

I ran my fingers through his hair gently tugging at his black strands. "O-oh my goddess!" I moaned.