42

𝒫𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑜'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒫𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑜'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

It was Davari, he was kissing up the neck of some lady, I don't know if she was of royalty or of an authoritative title.

How was I supposed to react to this? We aren't together.. we're just friends. But.. why am I so shooken up? Why is it becoming harder to breathe, to blink... it feels like reality is hitting me ten times harder than it has in months.

His eyes caught mine and immediately he pulled back from the woman.

I stood there.

"Philo, I know this seemed really, really messed up.. I can assure you that it's not what it seems, sparkfire."

"Don't call me that!" I yelled. I could feel the tears fill my eyes, the salty liquid pouring down my face in the matter of seconds. My chest ache, it felt like my heart might've actually been broken.

"You have no privilege to call me that anymore!" I backed away from the carriage. I eyed the woman, she had a slight smirk, scales were on her cheekbones.

Davari staggered out of the carriage, he seemed like he was indulging in alcohol, but the smell of such substance was absent.

"She's a siren, she sang to me.. it—it sounded so beautiful, then I couldn't move.. it was as if I was her puppet." Davari grabbed my wrist, he pulled me into his chest.

"Please believe me, please."

The woman scoffed.

"I'm not a siren!"

I couldn't tell who was lying, I needed a break, a break this instanced.

I pushed him away from me and flicked up the middle figure at both of them.

"Fuck you Davari! I actually thought we had something, I don't know maybe an actual romantic bond, you're a cruel dragon!" I screamed.

I stormed off, stopping I looked them up and down. "And your attire compliments the rubbage in the bins behind the castle! They're horribly disgusting!" I spat.

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I regret not speaking to my mother before I returned home, I feel like it was extremely wrong of me.. now I didn't know what to do.. it was either I write to her or I travel back.. I just felt horrible.

"What's wrong Angel?" Elioenai kissed at my neck. I was in his lap while he signed papers, they were recruiting new soldiers and he had to sign the papers for it.