34

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I didn't like the royal protocol. I didn't like how they did things. I had be in a separate carriage than them because of some weird thing. Like.. I had to be introduced to the kingdom of Aquaridge.. it was going to be like this for every kingdom.. I suppose.

The carriage ride was bumpy, I looked out the windows, we were going down a mountain, the scenery was amazing, the mountains from afar and the small farming villages along with the free animals. All of it was beautiful.

Mysthaven was beautiful.

The scenery kept me company throughout the ride to Aquaridge.

The ride was extremely long, good thing the horses flew quick.. good thing we had horses that flew because by foot it takes forever to get to another country let alone a kingdom.

The carriage immediately stopped and I raised my brows in confusion. Looking out the window I eyed the wind currents.

Could they not see the wind currents? I could. Well I am from a kingdom of wind but still! The carriage then moved a minute later and the horses relaxed as the wind brought us down.

A few hours passed and it didn't look like it was a hour over ten am.

Had it been five hours already? I was beginning to feel a little restless and agitated without Elioenai and Agustine.

I grumbled and laid down on the plush box seat. I tried to sleep the hours out but I had been woken up by the roar of a dragon.

I sprung up and looked out of the window once more. Two dragons were chasing each other in the sky it seemed as though both of them were children.

I smiled and rubbed my stomach.

My mood dampened.

The guilty feeling came back.

I blinked away my tears and decided to stare outside and look at the nature we pass as we rode on the wind currents.

I ended up dozing off.

The carriage shakes aggressively and I jump out of my sleep holding my chest. Furrowing I look outside and we're outside the palace of Aqua ridge. Waterfalls of water surrounded the kingdom, I saw many aqua people walking around. They looked like hired decorators.

I also saw the kings of Aqua ridge. They were waiting for us by the carriages. The carriage door opens and I'm quick to get out.