14

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I woke up with warmth all around me, yawning I rubbed my eyes and looked around for the source of heat.

It was Elioenai and Agustine. They were sleeping.

My eyes widened.

Had I really fallen asleep in their bed? Oh I bet I'm covered in their scent like crazy. Agustine's arms tightened around my waist.

His eyes opened and he pulled me closer to him. "Good morning sweetheart." He kisses my forehead before digging his nose into the crook of my neck.

I giggle at the tickle of his nose, I pull away from him, he's grinning like a crazy man!

Elioenai scooted closer from behind me, resting his chin on my shoulder. "Well I want to wake up with laughter as well." He grumbled.

Agustine rolled his eyes.

"Ah!," Elioenai shouted out randomly.

He kissed my cheek. "Good morning darling!"

Oh goddess! My face is burning like crazy. "Good morning." I say shyly.

"Oh? This beast gets a good morning but not me?" Agustine gasped. Was he truly offended or was he playing?

Elioenai hands slipped under my shirt, he rubbed my tummy. "So about that horse back riding thing..?" He inquired.

Agustine looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Well it looks like I don't have much of a choice?"

"Ding ding ding!" Elioenai mimics the acts of an auction man.

"Fine.. I shall go with you to ride horses."

They kiss me at the same time, shocking me.

Elioenai kissed me on my neck and Agustine, my nose.

"Oh goodness!" I clutch my chest, it felt as if my heart was going to burst.

Elioenai's arms snake around my waist and Agustine pulls me closer to him.

"We can have a little fun, we found out you like to watch, right?" Agustine whispers against my ear.

"Good morn—-ing !" Clari came into the room opening the doors with an unusual huge smile." The servants brought in clothing and a mirror