19. You got it wrong baby girl.

The fucking audicity he thinks he has gotten to say whatever the hell he wants hnn?

I was raging with anger when his words ringed through my ears adding fuel to my anger. I drove the car to full speed as usual anger reduction method of me and it even worked a bit.

He said he'll cross limits right? Which limits? Is he even aware of the fact that I've been controlling his whole life for almost 3 years now and he is in delusion that he does what he thinks great!

How could he even dare to say that I can't ignore him when I could just behave like he doesn't even existed for me.

He surely is going to pay for what he said and that too brutally. I won't have any mercy on him anymore as it's beyond the level of my patience.

I am driving aimlessly from past half hour not knowing the Destination. I've been just surfing through the roads without any thoughts about the venue I am needed on.

Nothing matters to me at this point. If you can't cope up with me then it's your bad luck darling you surely will enjoy the living hell afterwards. 'Anvi Joshi' won't ever be lowering her value infront of any freaking person in this damn world.

I don't get it how people could live in delusion about the utter danger surrounding them thinking it's a bed of roses when all it will ever be is the garden of cruel thorns dressed in the beauty of flowers.

This Aarav fucking Malhotra will be next in the line to that garden and I myself will take utmost care to make it happen gracefully.

I smirked while holding onto the steering wheel in a tight yet firm grip feeling the need to crush it beneath my fingers but it's my precious baby and I will not even let it have a scratch.

It's been forty minutes and twenty two seconds since I started this drive and noticing the time I pushed the breaks firmly as the car came to an abrupt halt and stopped infront of my company.

I got off the car making sure I'm all perfect from head to toe without any ounce of discomfort in my look.

I started sprinting towards the door as my guards opened it up for me not before greeting me good morning. I returned the gesture but with a blank expression and pushed myself inside.

Every staff on the respective floor stood up while lowering their heads and looking at me with nervousness while everything was perfect in their respective places which made relief wash over me as I'm very hygienic person and I don't want anything in messed of state.

I strode towards one of the employee noticing he doesn't have his I'd card around his neck and he took a step backward while sweat beads formed on his forehead and his body stiffened as I stood infront of him without any word and my hands tucked into my pocket.

I asked him a low tone "Do you work here as well?" And moved back maintaining good distance giving him the room to think.

He was badly scared but I was not in a mood to care about anything as he tried to reply "Ye-yes ma-mam.." as he stammered on his words and wiped off the sweat with his hands which was formed all over his face as it turned pale.