2.wait.butterflies???

Anvi's POV ~

I unbuckled my seatbelt and hoped off the car just when my business mobile started vibrating. Yeah I have 4 mobile phones in total for different works. I wasn't in mood to answer the call but I can't ever avoid these calls as they are important so I picked it up and it was Alex again. He said " Boss we found that Andrews want our security because the Malhotra industries wants to claim their company and the shares that we are about to get so they hacked their security and are leaking information. That's why Andrews want our security department's support." The fuck this freaking Malhotra is always coming in my way!!! I asked "Get me the passcode of Malhotra industries security department and I'll handle everything afterwards but this should be done by tomorrow." Saying I hung up the call.

This wasn't enough when just after that I again received a call but it was from Daksh so I picked up immediately. "Hey. Aksh everything fine?" He said "Nothing's right here I want you here in the basement by 11 now. See for yourself." Saying this he hung up and I spared the life of whoever that bastard was as I drove in full speed to the basement of one of my old penthouse.

As the time I reached there it was 11p.m right on clock because I'm so punctual person. Without wasting any other minute I rushed to the basement and what? My eyes got widened by the view and there appeared my evil laugh. I entered in the basement and I saw that relieving view infront of me and I took a seat on the couch of my basement. I looked and it was the same client from 2 years who sold his deed to Malhotra which was meant to be mine.

He was tied to the chair and was blindfolded and I couldn't control my happiness now as I signalled daksh to take that tape off his eyes and mouth. He did removed them and Mr. Kapoor started crying right after seeing me and I couldn't express how beautiful it felt to me.

I asked Daksh why he's here and what happened? Then he explained me that he's the same person who's helping to attack in the security department of andrews to snatch the deal from me to help Malhotras. Now I know for sure it's his last day here now and my hands turned into fists and my knuckles turned white.I placed a very hard punch right on his face and blood started dripping off his nose and corner of his mouth and it felt relieving.

He was just crying like crazy for past half hour and now it's getting on my nerves as I also have to go home afterwards. But he soon stopped crying and was sobbing now. I asked him "Do you wanna tell yourself or I bless you with another punch or kick? but it will be somewhere that you won't be able to open your mouth ever again." I was really pissed off by this crying asshole but he finally opened his mouth to speak and started to tell but his voice breaking all while the sentence "Actually...I...I was never....after you...for your...your loss 2 years..back and......" He stopped talking and fainted right after so I called a doctor and he said it's because of constantly crying and dehydration so he needs a good rest of 2-3 days.

It was 12.30 a.m by now so i didn't bother going back home and stayed only at that penthouse of mine but I wasn't having sleep tonight. Daksh and I were sitting in the living room as we were having some talks and I decided to postpone the meeting of partnership with Malhotra industries and he agreed as I have so many things to take care of. We were done talking and discussing so I decided to watch some movie or show but there isn't anything of my type and I took a book out of my bookshelf and started reading it.

It's 6 in the morning and I'm still reading as I have insomnia so I only sleep for about 2-3 hours only sometimes and daksh is a heavy sleeper so he's sleeping in my bedroom.I completed the book by now so i freshened up and made some breakfast for us. It's almost 9 a.m and daksh came downstairs and we had our breakfast and I called my PA Rishabh to ask him if he postponed the meeting? As I already told him last night and he replied it's done but Malhotra wants to reschedule it by themselves so I agreed.

I went home and I know what's coming my way as I entered my home but with my sheild daksh and I saw shweta there cooking with my mom but what she's doing here? She should be in London but how come she's here? And she saw us and took me in a hug and released me after few seconds and hugged daksh and we three sat on the couch of living room and she told us her journey to India from London and also her engagement ceremony which to be held after a month.

I wasn't angry but just disappointed at her and was daksh. so we decided to prank her. I said "You are not the shewi I know. My shewi will never keep secrets from us and a marriage it's something so much of a big deal." I pouted and she huffed at my drama when daksh said "Go stranger call my shewi. I wanna talk to her not you." Oh god! He and his dumbass acting. He made a baby face like if he's on the verge on crying any time soon. I and shweta laughed harder when my mom came and pinched daksh's ear in a playful way he winced as he was dying which made us laugh more.

By the time I changed and was ready to get office after bidding bye to my kavu and shrushti and we three were about to leave then my dad came. He was looking tensed so I asked him what's wrong and we headed to our garden and settled there as dad explained everything to us.

Time skip-

I called Rishabh to arrange all the files of Malhotra industries and here shweta is also with me. She's a lawyer to be corrected one of the top lawyer of India and I need some legal information from her so she's helping me with the files. Shewi suggested me that I should arrange a meeting with Malhotra so we could make a business deal.

I asked rishabh to arrange the meeting by tomorrow at 11 a.m. He made sure of it and I called Mr.khanna. he's also one of the business partner and also one of my hacker that I arranged to break in malhotra industries security so I asked him for his views and he explained me clearly so it was all set now.

I said in my mind 'just wait and watch Mr. Aarav freaking Malhotra. I'll make sure you regret properly what you did'. I was about buy few shares of Malhotra industries .That's what shweta told me to do in order to get in their company so it's what the meeting is about.

Time skip-

It's 8a a.m. and i freshened up as I was already up and wore a pink blazer with pink pants and a plain black t-shirt underneath and let my hairs open. I applied a nude red lipstick and wore my favourite boots. I'm ready and had my breakfast with my family and shrushti went to her home yesterday. I got in the parking area and made my way to office in my McLaren 720s but here Pune's traffic!!!

 I got in the parking area and made my way to office in my McLaren 720s but here Pune's traffic!!!

(Anvi's outfit)

I reached by 10.30 a.m. and headed to my cabin which is on 6th floor and has a very beautiful view of the city through the glass wall of my cabin and I relaxed for a bit and was excited at the same time for the game I'm about to start.

Rishabh called me for the meeting and I headed to the meeting room and as I entered actually there were a lot of share holders of my company and his also but still my eyes instantly landed on those hazel pair of eyes and god I lost it there. We had a eye contact for few seconds and he awkwardly looked away and I stepped further into the room. I don't know but I was so mesmerized by those eyes and I felt butterflies.when I again caught him glancing at me.Wait.I did  felt what? It was so not me but me and feeling butterflies??? for the first  time in my life!!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.

Hey readers how was the chapter???
I think I'm getting somewhere!!!!
Please vote guys it will mean a lot to me 😩😩😩

Thank you<3
By rexashi.