6. Nightmares again.

Warning - Sexual content and bullying scene included.

Anvi's POV ~

As I entered in the penthouse I heard a loud scream and with that welcoming sound I happily entered the house.

I sat on the couch casually and daksh sat beside me just relax. We were enjoying the sound of screams, pleading and begging and it felt relieving.

After a few minutes I stood up and made my way to the basement as daksh followed me from behind and I just stood there leaning against the door frame enjoying the scene infront of me.

Daksh went further inside and held the collar of that asshole Shashank and  lifted him up in the air. I was grinning here watching him begging for his life.

I finally went inside and let him go from daksh's hold as I slammed him against the wall and he was crying his life out.

I very calmly asked him "Spit it bitch. You will have great living hell either way from now on." I looked into his eyes finding him terrified as hell.

I left him to get enough air to breathe and just as he inhaled I again put him in the same situation as before.

He opened his mouth to speak with his stuttering words "I....I..don't......know...what are....you.....talking......about...."

Just as he spoke those words my blood boiled. The devilish laugh left my mouth and with that I no longer knew what'll happen with this bastard and even before I could proceed further daksh snatched him.

I stepped towards him but didn't got the hold of him because of daksh. Daksh turned towards me and said "I know I can't guarantee of him if you get hold of him but I need to use him before handing to you."

I sighed but agreed to it. I walked out of the room and headed to my bedroom. I was lying on the bed that suddenly sleep consumed me.

Flashback-

I looked around to find all those faces laughing hearing me pleading and begging.

I was crying for my life but they were laughing seeing my situation. I couldn't take the pain anymore so I started trying to get out of that chair but nothing worked.

Suddenly one of them came near me and grabbed my thighs to make me stable at my place.

I saw there was a ugly smirk on his face as started to rub my thighs up and down and I was so disgusted by his filthy touch that I kicked him in the balls.
He groaned in pain and cursed me as another one came and started to take my clothes off.

I was begging please don't but he didn't stop and he removed my school uniform off my body. I was in my panties and bra only as he moved back.

There were 4-5 of them as they all started to laugh again calling me 'cute' 'chubby' 'fat' and so on. I was burning with their filthy stares at my body so i tried to cover myself up but one of them came and tightened my hands in their place but it was so tight grip that it left bruises on my hand.

I was crying when he slashed cold water on me which made me shiver so deep because it's almost midnight in the winter with the sensation the cold freezing water.

Flashback ends.

Author's POV ~

Anvi was sleeping but suddenly she started trembling in her sleep.

She was screaming at the top of her lungs in her sleep like she was begging someone to let her go. She started yelling and screaming and after hearing her voice daksh ran towards her bedroom.