12. Calm down baby

A big thank you to my esha di for new book cover it's damn beautiful 🤩❤️

And then to my lovely sweet cakes enjoy the chapter 👀
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A little spicy chapter ahead sweet cakes!!!

18+ content ⚠️

Anvi's POV ~

I had no appetite to eat anything and the power this man thinks he has over me needs to be showed direction like as if he can give me commands and warnings huhh! Such a naive.

I didn't even touched the food and gave him the warning glares but him acting like as if I'll be scared when he was returning the gesture.

His hazel brown eyes were deeply boring into my black hole ones but this time it was showing me the hatred and the questions he wants to ask me but he did not.

I know he must have known about the Spain trip and all already but still I would love to explain him the things so he can get that shit straight.

We were lost in this staring competition that I didn't even gave enough attention to the Siddharth leaning against the door and sheepishly looking at us.

This guy can never be serious even for once in his whole damn life that everything seems like a daily soap to him but he's going to be worth my time atleast for now.

I had to play this card and if I don't I'll have to wait for atleast 2 years and I cannot afford to wait for such long and just I'm here in India things should get done by now.

I broke the eye contact and rose up from my seat to take Siddharth with me but he was getting stubborn like a kid???

I'm controlling so hard not to have him six feet under but every now and then he gives me new reasons to do so.

I took a hold of his collar and dragged him out with me.

Author's POV ~

Siddharth and anvi were having some serious discussion in his cabin where Aarav was eves dropping on them though couldn't hear the word they said.

He was getting impatient and jealous at the same time knowing she didn't talked at all with him and answered his questions but also she's in there with Siddharth for more than hour now.

Just with every passing second he was loosing his temper making his own assumptions and he looked at the time to outburst everything he was holding so far inside.

He had some different feelings and emotions bubbling inside him which he could not decipher but surely not just jealousy.

It was 6pm and Aarav finally lost his cool that he broke the door of Siddharth's office with a great loud thud that Siddharth yelled at his madness and anvi stood up and took in a glance of Aarav.

Aarav's POV ~

I broke that fucking door where inside my queen bee was talking to that bastard for like a hour and they expect me to fucking wait for them to return????

Just as the door opened I heard Siddharth yelling but do I care? No. I fucking don't because all I can see is red infront of me!!!

Queen bee stood up and came to me she took in my hand roughly and dragged me out with her. I was clueless where we were going because we surely left the restaurant and she had me with her as her passanger princess as she calls me.

The anger was boiling inside me and I was about to break the windshield when something so unexpected happened!!!!!

She took my hand in hers and placed it on her left thigh ever so tightly but with the sense of care.