14. Come make me

I was left thunderstruck by his sudden reply and like the fuck I won't?

He is that Desire for me which I crave for the most but at the same time I can't have him to me.

I would still love to give it a try atleast not to leave him off unsatisfied.

Sure Mr. Malhotra be ready for tonight I made sure in my mind and drove off my car to my penthouse.

It was almost 11pm till I reach my penthouse.

I reached there and just as I entered inside it always plays the sweet melodies to make my mind at peace whenever I enter it.

Just as I stepped inside I was blessed with hearing the voices of pleading and I could not be much more calm than this.

As usual I found daksh inside enjoying the torturing session of the new member here.

Yeah new member because once again someone else is trying to get inside the secret information of dark phoenix and guess what? It's not Aarav Malhotra this time because we've got many more countless rivals and competitors.

I went straight to the basement which was playing these tracks and I leaned on the doorframe taking in the beautiful scene infront of my eyes.

The guy was tied to a chair while his few fingers were out and daksh was all clean yet without even a stain of blood on him.

I moved towards him and pushed him aside without any word.

I took in the state of that poor guy and pitied him because he was looking much younger but still his destiny laid him fall in the hands of this cruel Anvi.

I grabbed on his hairs and he got scared by my sudden touch but he couldn't look up into my eyes so I lifted his face up forcefully making him look at me.

He looked all thrilled so I left his hairs and bent down infront of him so he could look in my eyes to answer my questions.

I saw daksh coming towards me from the corner of eye so I signalled him to stay there only.

I looked at the man and he was shooting daggers at me but he can not affect me a bit even if he shoots a bullet at me.

I asked him in a calm and slow voice "Who are you with? And what exactly do you plan to know about us?" While daksh just crossed his arms over his chest and got seated on the sofa.

The guy was so annoying that he did not answer my question for the next 3 minutes so I got up and threw a punch at his face while he landed back with chair he was tied with.

I got my knuckles dirtied with his blood so I went to wipe it off. And when I was in washroom I heard a loud noise of shooting so I came back in the room to check out the situation.

I saw he was lying on the ground while blood was flowing off from his leg because he was shoot there.

I went back and wiped off my hands with towel while I brought one with me for aksh.