13. Weren't you calling my name?

I'm back sweet cakes!!!

The chapter will be regular as per the posting schedule I made.

!! Little spicy chapter ahead !!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anvi's POV ~

I don't know why did I left him there standing like that but I had to.

Because it was strange how I was liking the way he touched me, the way his hands roamed around my body, the way I was almost aroused only by his touch and it was a bad sign...

I can not get myself involved with such thing called love or whatever it is.

I straight went to my car and sat there trying to figure out the way to avoid him.

He came running like a child when he saw me from far as if he got his favourite chocolate and he is happy now.

No one can believe this guy so called 'The Aarav Malhotra' could act like a little kid huhhh.

I shouldn't care about this man or I can say boy!

The journey back was quite as we were struck in the traffic but it was worth the wait. We got to see the night sky which really can't be said night sky as it was evening.

But in winter the sky gets extremely dark from the evening. It was the feeling as if I'm stargazing.

But with having this bastard by my side I would love to call it more like 'the murder of beautiful scenery'.

I drove to his house and as always I opened the door of his side being considered as I am.

Just when he was about to go inside his house I pulled him towards me in a swift motion.

He was looking shocked by the sudden pull but his eyes darkened as my hands playfully went sliding from his face to his chest.

I could feel his body stiffening underneath my palm. As I'm known by the great effect I can have in this man!

I got just a little close to him and tapped my hand on this chest asking attention for my words. He moved his gaze from my hand to my face and just before he could think of anything else I.........

I rubbed my thumb on his lips and as I expected his body went numb that I almost thought will he be able to contro himself now?

I playfully rubbed my thumb on his lips and said "You know aarav you can call for me very much loud and clear but I would love it more if I get the pleasure to make you call my name."

And smirked looking at his dumbfounded figure. He must have been clueless about how much it feels great to hear him calling my name but the regret at the same time is that I'm not the one who gets to make him do that.

Aarav's POV ~

Just as I she said those words I was dumbfounded!!! Yeah how can I not be  like how the fuck does she knows me fantasizing about her???

Wait.... It is that???

No it can not be fuck that!!!! I thought she's easy nut to crack but seems she is much more than what I've ever imagined about her.

It will be fun now. So basically 'The Anvi Joshi' wasted her time to stalk me? What do I get to do with her now?

No how much could I get with her now. I was lost in my own fantasies when she sensually bit my ear to get me back at earth!!!!

How the fuck am I supposed to not fuck this lady when everytime she gets extra hot and sexy even by doing the simplest thing. Not this one tho.

My eyes darkened at her words and I saw her looking at me mischievously with the playful smile dancing on her lips and this was much more to break my patience.