16. I'll play the twisted games of pain.

Warning ⚠️

Bullying and harrassment content ahead !!!!!

I was so horny seeing him moan my name and the fuck my thighs clenched on it's own and i could feel the pool of wetness growing in me

He just moaned my name as Anu.....?
Umm.. I can't form words to describe the heat of the moment and how sexy it sounded from his mouth.

He was literally imagining me sucking on him which was a great sign of having such a powerful effect of mine on him.

I was so lost in the moment that I did not paid any attention to my other mobile which was vibrating for I don't know how long but now it annoyed the shit out of me.

Aarav said from the other side "huhh.. what about a round two queen bee?"
But I could no longer tolerate this damn caller.

I told him "It was enough for the day just go and sleep." And cut the call. I rose up from my seat in frustration and annoyance.

I grabbed the fucking phone from the nightstand and was about it switch it off when it rang for the 11th time but then I read the caller ID and my whole world came crashing down just with that.

I did not even expect in my wildest dreams that I would ever receive this call again.

My hands started sweating cause the anxiety and fear. I wiped my hands on my sweatpants again and again and the sweat started dripping off my forehead trickling down my face.

I felt sudden urge to vomit to spit out my emotions of hurt.

My hands started trembling with fear which was clearly evident seeing my current state and I took the water bottle lying on my table but it was all empty so I went downstairs to get it refilled.

I was taking every step cautiously downwards while clutching onto my clothes in a tight grip because I'm again like this after all of these years.

I tried so fucking hard every possible way to overcome this trauma but it never fades away as if it is deep buried in my soul connecting the dots whenever I think about that incident.

I went downstairs safely and straight ran towards the kitchen taking big steps with making loud noise of walking in the middle of the night.

I do not care about anything at this time. I only tried to calm myself from drowning in this ocean of pain which is still lingering in my heart and my body started aching while feeling like he opened my deep recovered scars again.

Giving me new fresh scars. I felt exactly the same pain shooting in my body and I felt weak on my feet because of which I almost stumbled while walking towards the sink.

I turned on the tap and started splashing water on my face harshly without giving it any other thoughts.

I am in devastated state right but I don't give a damn about anything else. I come first. I am my priority. No fucking looser can tell me my worth. The sick bastard can't even touch my single hair and if he dares to I'll make sure to cut every single body part of him and feed them to my pet sharks.
I'll kill him with my own hands if he ever comes to me or even in 200 km radius of me.