11. Why so involved?....

First of all I'm so damn happy for 2k reads lovelies 🤧♥️✨
Thank you so much to all of my cutie pies 💗
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Anvi's POV ~

I just told him off about the date and went inside my bedroom to change because there will lot on my plate today and as always I'm excited.

I changed my clothes into a crop top and paired up with wide leg jeans and my favourite boots.

I got ready by 10 o'clock and went outside to check if he's still here or not?

Thankfully he is not here!

I called Alex to get me details and he almost immediately picked up.

Loyal that's why I have him on me!

I said "Alex get me the documents I told you about in 2 days and make sure to have a good use of that Malhotra."

He replied "Don't worry mam I already sent him the files. And Spain is the next target for us and you have to be there for signing the documents with them."

Hearing him I cut the call. So I have to convince shweta first and make a quick plan.

I called daksh and he picked up a little late than usual.

I said "I know you guys are officially together now but that doesn't makes you have me on waiting." I sighed hearing the blur of voice of shafali calling him back on the bed.

He replied as if in some kind of hurry "I have important news to tell you and I'm on my way to you so stay at your penthouse." I could hear the faint voice of shafali screaming stay but I don't care that's not important for now.

He was about to cut the call when I said "listen carefully before cutting the call. I'm in mansion not in penthouse and I'll send you the address be here in 20." I could imagine he is smirking right now but don't have time to waste.

He cut the call and I came back in my living and sat on the couch as I turned on the TV the big news flashed on the screen.

'AARAV MALHOTRA AND ANVI JOSHI ARE SPOTTED TOGETHER.'

I huffed at their so called photographic skills because the pictures weren't even clearly showing our faces as if it's fake.

So everything is going perfect till now. I changed the channel and the same news just little words difference but perfect.

I sipped on my coffe which I made just a while ago because I was having mild headache.

Daksh stormed inside the living with big footsteps making his presence obvious but I didn't looked at him and was enjoying the news.

He sat beside me on the couch and explained me the situation in Mexico. My blood boiled at the mention of his name but I think I'll have to make visit to both countries.

It was 11.30 am but I have a date in the evening what should I do?

Time skip-
( 3 pm)

Author's POV ~

Anvi was getting aggressive by the time because earlier she paid visit to her penthouse.

She looked at time and got ready for her date .

Here on the other hand Aarav was confused and was in his thoughts about convincing his brother to let him go to Spain for the work as it will take atleast 2 days stay there.

Someone tapped on his shoulder and he turned around to find none other than his brother standing there looking confused while staring at him.

Aarav didn't had words to tell his brother knowing he is softy at heart and it can hurt him while it's his wedding after some days.