15. Ahhh... Anu...

Warning ⚠️
A little spicy chapter a head!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

I was mesmerized by the beauty lying alone there on the bed lacking my presence and I hate it for real but the situation had to be just like this so let's focus on how much I can take in of this beautiful show going to happen right infront of my eyes

I just instructed him on moving his hand from his hairs to his abs so I can slowly devour the scene.

He started moving his hands very seductively and I felt like it's a test of my patience but I'm expert at it so he can not affect me that much.

He started drawing circles around his navel with his hand and fuck that! I'm getting so turned on by that.

I licked my lips and suddenly started feeling so thirsty then I grabbed the water bottle lying there on my table and drank the remaining half of it in such a fast speed that I almost started coughing because of it but then it didn't really made any sound so that Aarav can hear me.

I didn't told him anything and his hand moved towards his pants and I was very well aware this is the time I will surely loose my patience but I have to stay calm.

He grabbed the lace of his
Sweatpant and slowly moved it down until he laid there completely naked.

And now I could see his all hardened dick which was so eagerly waiting for me to suck but such a shame it won't happen just yet.

He wasn't much big but I could sense how strong he must be as it was already throbbing to fuck me.

I got all horny seeing the naked beauty lying there infront of my eyes which was blessing me with such a enchanting view.

I looked at him very closely from head to toe and no doubt he is just so perfect if he goes on fucking someone. Such a bad thing that from now on no one will ever be able to get fucked by him and all the girls whom he fucked yet has already gotten their punishment.

I just looked at him again and again without any instructions and so did he not moved even a bit. He had both of his hands under his head while lying there like that.

He was so relaxed like he did not just made me all horny with that one view infront of my eyes.