1.Me and him???

Anvi's POV ~

Damn! I'm screwed....I have no choice but to fly to India!!!
I called my PA Rishabh and asked him about my schedule for this month and I have to attend a very important meeting 2 days from now in India so I fly tomorrow. I packed my things and straight went to the parking area where I drove my favourite Rolls Royce to way back home but I wasn't in right mood so I drove at full speed as I always do because it makes me calm down and I entered in my house when I saw the most irritating face only to add fuel to my anger.

Alexander came towards me and I wasn't in mood to talk to him and he totally knew that I wasn't in right mood so I thought he would take his leave and it was totally visible how terrified he was but still he told me "Boss the deal with the Andrews is done and we got their shares but they asked for a favour in return." I was a bit relaxed but I can't be patient when ge told they want a favour so I asked him in really calm voice "What kind of favour do they need?"

I'm just like this calm whenever I'm angry or frustrated but I can't guarantee any longer when he said "It's about our security department that they want our security for their new business."

"The fuck they want my security! just find out what does it have to do with our shares and I need details in 2 days understood?"

I said and went straight to my room and slept without even having dinner as I was too tired.

Time skip-

I landed in India where Daksh came to pick me up. The moment he saw me he came to me and took me in warm and tight hug and I pulled out after few seconds. He said "Avi I missed you sooo much darling!!! I won't let you go untill you have lunch with me."

"There he goes my drama queen. I'm seriously have some other business to handle aksh we'll be meeting tomorrow. You coming na to that meeting?"

I said and he nodded and we first headed to my home as it was made compulsory by my dad that I will not live anywhere else that at my home when I'm in India so we are about to go there.

Through our way back home daksh gave me all the details of my business in India as he's my closet friend and also my face in the under world business in India as for some important reasons I can't handle that here myself so he's the one who attends it and I was a little bit relaxed as I'll soon be getting the in partnership with the Malhotra industries Ltd. As they are interested in buying some shares of our company that it will only help raise our production and income with their support so that's what the meeting is about.

We reached home and I entered in my home where came my dad, mom and shrushti and lastly my little niece kavya and they all hugged me and I took Kavya in my arms and kissed her cheek and she's so cute because she's only 3 years old but she speaks a lot 'like mother like daughter' I said to shrushti and she playfully hit my arm.

Now we are having lunch all my family which includes mom, dad, shrushti, kavya, daksh. Daksh usually is at my home whenever I come to India and my dad always loves his company as they share very important choice in cricket.
We had our lunch where everyone was telling me about this and that and my little kavu was telling me how sometimes shrushti (my sister) gets mad at her as she was imitating her and all of us were laughing at her.

I had my lunch and dad , daksh and I were sitting in our garden discussing about some business when dad almost dropped bomb on me saying "Anu beta, I really think this is about the time you should think about your future and family." I almost choked on my coffee and I replied "Dad! I know where you are getting at but I can't rush this important thing and I haven't even properly settled down yet!"

I cleared but here comes this dork aksh and he said "Avi I think you didn't listened to yourself.You and not settled yet? You are youngest millionaire and CEO of Joshi industries Ltd!!! You denied uncle's help and build your own self, you are working in new york and have atleast 4 House there of your own and you are not settled my foot!"

Oh god! I genuinely wanted to punch him right in his face but I can't as my dad's also here. Dad nodded at him and said "Yes bachha. I won't force you into anything but you should know it better yourself and yeah if you have someone then you can introduce him to us we are just glad about your happiness."

I know dad is serious right now so i shouldn't stretch it furthermore and accept his offer and I nodded. But he told me "Actually I have a perfect match for you if you don't mind. Atleast meet him and know each other better it can be helped."

Oh god what kind of match did my dad made it's really headache but I couldn't say anything so I again agreed to it and when he told me about the match my eyes widened as they were about to come out and I could see daksh smirking from the corner of my eyes.

The match my dad made was none other than the rude and that asshole 'Aarav Malhotra' with whom we are gonna be partners???? I was so shocked after my dad made a blast here!!!
I didn't agreed to this relationship but I said yes to the blind date which totally made me go blind at the thought of him and me together? No way in the hell!

My dad didn't said anything further and left me and Daksh there as he burst into laughter right after and I clenched my jaw and I caught him by collar and pinned him to the tree in our garden "Now laugh even more. Is it funny? Do you realise who that bastard is? Aksh don't.piss.me.off"

And by the time I released him and now he was looking terrified and I was the one laughing at him. I always do these pranks on him and he still gives me my favourite reaction.

He turned to me and said "I really hate you!!! No wonder you are called 'she devil'!!!" Then he also relaxed when kavya came to us and we were having our little fun time together.

But what should do about my date??? To be corrected blind date but I know him and very much of as he was the reason a 2 years back when I had a huge loss in the underworld which was caused by him as he bought the deed from one of my client which was supposed to be mine and then started our hating journey.

I'm really pissed off now so I just took my Mercedes benz S class and started driving it on full speed as it became a habit but it's 10 at night so the roads will be clear by now. It's such a pain in Pune at daytime because of traffic so it won't be a problem here now.

I was going steady when I harshly pressed the break and thank God it wasn't accident and I pulled break at right time but now whoever it was will be dead. There's only two things on which no one can stop my anger when it comes to my cars and my family.
I unbuckled my seatbelt and hoped off my car only to get my hands dirty with some random asshole's blood
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys!!!!
How was the chapter???? Did you guys enjoyed it???

Who can it be? Are you curious about who's car would it be? Well I'm also very excited about it!!!

Please guys vote and comment on this chapter it will mean a lot to me!!!!

So be excited to see what happens next???😚

Thank you<3