47

Haikuan did as he was told. And went to look for Cheng to tell him Yibo had a plan.

5 minutes later, Jackson came. And since Haikuan had explained everything, he didn't ask, only waited for yibo.

"I gave zhan a necklace this morning, the necklace you designed for the wang jewelry brands. Track it!" Yibo demanded

2 minutes later, Jackson found the address, and it was a 30 mins drive from where they were.

They all ran to their cars, and what was to be a 30 mins drive was reduced to 12 mins.

They found the hut set on fire.

"ZHAN!!!!!!!!" Yibo yelled and ran into the burning hut that was falling apart.

Cheng called the police and ambulance.

Haikuan tried to run inside after his brother, but Cheng held right into place

"Don't dream about it, Haikuan." Cheng said sternly as he hugged him in place.

"My brother... He was cut off by someone coughing nonstop. They looked further and saw that it was Mainmian. They ran after her and caught her, and boy, Cheng gave her the beating of her life before paramedics came.

Yibo came out carrying an unconscious zhan..
They went to the hospital, and Yibo, Zhan, and Mianmian were admitted.

Cheng and haikuan stayed outside.
The police came to them

"Well, the young lady has died. Do you perhaps know what happened to her. She had 5 broken ribs, jaws, and legs." The police said, puzzled

"We found her like that. Not a clue." Haikuan said nonchalant

"Okay...well then I will leave and come back when the young man has woken up. Good night, gentlemen

"I am hungry Haikuan, let's go eat.. these two won't wake up anytime." Cheng said before fainting into Haikauns arms.

2 weeks later...

Everyone was in Zhans room. Yibo had recovered a week ago and stayed to look after zhan while Haikuan and Cheng occasionally came to the hospital.

Zhan's POV

Everything hurts. Does this mean I am alive. I tried to open my eyes, the light was too bright... zhan, you fool do it slowly. After properly adjusting the light, I looked around and saw Haikuan and Cheng sleeping peacefully together, so much for taking care of me..idiots.

The door open, the person I have been wanting to see came in.

"Zhan! You are wake? Are you okay? Do you feel any pain? " Yibo asked nonstop.

The noise woke the love birds, and they were next to me in Seconds.

The doctor came in and told me my healing process was going well and that if I took more rest, i would be out of here in two weeks.

My joy box was safe, and I was glad.

"We are going to go Zhan, Cheng is hungry again. Pregnancy is humbling him. We will be back when I feed him." Haikuan casually said and winked at the end before leaving.

Just how much did I miss?

"Zhan, I am sorry? It's my fault I didn't - " shut up and kiss me or els -" none of us finished what we wanted to say..

Love is a beautiful thing, guys.... The pain is totally worth it.. I am playing. Don't listen to me. Listen to your hearts.

THE END.