43

They arrived in the evening to the beach house and immediately had dinnerr, after dinner, everyone went to bed. Yibo was still doing some work when he heard a knock.

"Come in." He said and waited, looking at the door open, and only a head popped up.

"Zhan? Are you okay." He asked, leaving everything and making zhan sit on his bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked again

"No, can we sleep with you. I am scared in my room. See, I was watching a scary movie Jiyang suggested to me, and well, the baby doesn't want to sleep alone. I can't go to Cheng because he is busy sinning with your brother. Please." Zhan asked, looking at his socks

"I won't ask because if I do, I will only get a headache. I already feel one coming just listening to you talk. And yes, yes, you can. You go to bed. I will join you when I am done with my work.

" No. I will keep you company when you are ready to sleep, and then we can sleep together. I don't want to sleep alone." Zhan said hurriedly

"Okay. Just don't disturb me." Yibo said
" Before you continue, can you with me downstairs to get something to eat. I am hungry?" Zhan asked again

" Sure," Yibo said slowly

They went and got food. Zhan fell asleep immediately after eating. It took a while before Yibo noticed zhan was sleeping. When he noticed, he closed his laptop and curried Zhan to bed and joined too. Yibo tried to keep his distance, but Zhan, Zhan rolled over to Yibo side and placed his head on Yibo's chest and crossed his leg and arms over Yibo's body...it was going to be long night.

The following day, last-minute touches  were made at the beach, and everyone prepared.

Zhan went in town to quench his craving as Yibo was busy. He told him to wait, which Zhan didn't have patience for, so he sneaked out of the house.