29

🔞🔞

The drug had taken complete effect on zhan. He no longer had control over his limbs. He was hot and wet. He took out his trousers and boxers and started to touch himself but kept whining as he was getting the pleasure he hoped for. His little friend throbbed hard and painfully.

Yibo was having an internal panic. He was obviously turned on by zhans sight, but he didn't want to deal with the aftermath of once Zhan was sober. because zhan was scary when angry.

The sight of zhan finger himself did not help him. He had a bulge of his own throbbed just to be into that sweet pink tempting whole. What broke the camels back was when zhan stared to moan Yibo's name as he fingered himself..

Yibo, in one motion, was naked and on top of zhan, already replacing zhans fingers with his own he started to brand zhans body. He didn't feel satisfied until all of his marks were everywhere on zhan. Zhan was a moaning mess, and that mess fueled Yibo.

In no time using zhans wetness as lub, he got in between and shoved himself as gentle as he could be into zhan, who was  now screaming from pain.

Yibo kissed him, and the screams died down into his mouth. Only when he sure zhan was fine did he start to move his waist. The screams of pain turned into moans, and Yibo just ate it all. He groaned and cussed at the pleasure he felt.

They both cumed, and yibo cleaned them both.  He carried Zhan to his car, and they drove to the hospital first just to make sure the drug had no serious side effects.

He had no intention of confronting Mianmian just yet. His concern was Zhan's safety, and that was what was important at the moment.

The following day, Zhan woke up, and he remembered almost everything, Xue Yangs confession and their steamy night with Yibo.

Yibo came in with break fast and gave it to him without saying anything it was an awkward silence.