40

I love you, and I want you, and I want us to give our baby the perfect family. Please give me the chance." Yibo pleaded and got on his knees, which shocked Zhan.

"Have you lost it! Get up!" Zhan said as he felt uncomfortable at the turn of events

Yibo got up and sat back.

"Yibo, these are all words. As nice they sound, they hold no weight. You have done all this before. Apologize, and I forgive you, and the very next day, say you regret apologizing to me. I want action. I want to believe and have solid assurance that my heart won't break the very next day because mianmain pulled another stunt. Can you do that?" Zhan asked, fighting his tears, Yibo nodded his head as affirmation as he didn't trust his voice to hold when he was fighting his own tears in regret for his actions.

"Then you have three days to prove your words." Zhan said and left.

Mianmian ran quickly and hid, so Zhan didn't see her as he came out of the library. She went to her room and broke everything in sight.

She didn't know they slept together, nor that zhan could get pregnant.

What made her more angry was that Yibo was only with her for the baby and planned to leave her once the baby was born. Their entire conversation infuriated her.

" Wang Yibo, you bastrad how dare you think you can throw me away like unwanted cheap clothing.  I will show you and you, Bitch how dare you get pregnant. I will punish both of you and make your lives a living nightmare. You should have died when you had the chance. Aaaagh!" She screams and breaks more stuff.

Sue broke everything in sight until she was tired. Fortunately for her, the room was soundproof, so no one could hear.