1

Zhan had merrily morning and had big plans to spend it with his fiance,so after breakfast, he went out of the house to surprise his fiance.

The distance in between wasn't long, so in no time, he reached his destination and went towards Xue Yangs, apartment. Knowing he had spare keys he didn't need to knock, he swiftly opened and got  just to discover the shock of his life. His fiance was busy shoving his tongue down deep his step sisters throat

"What is going on?"zhan asked as his tears turned glassy with tears threatening to fall at the pure disappointment

"Can't you see?" Liying answered, smirking, getting extremely comfortable on Xue Yangs laps.

Zhan ignored Liying looked at Xue Yang, who seemed to be the least concerned of the situation at hand. " Answer me! Xue Yang, we are supposed to be getting married. Have you no shame... I'm honestly not bothered by the fact that you played me fool. What hurts is that with a city blessed with good and beautiful women and men, you decide to hook up with the lowest of the lowest..." zhan spoke as he went from nearly crying to mocking them.

"You are the pathetic one here Zhan, look around. Nobody wants you. I simply agreed to marry you because I thought you were rich. It turns out you are not even in the will. I may have poor taste, but I'm not desperate, " Xue Yang spoke.

"You asshole!" Zhand flang at him and gave a few good punches before something was smashed on his head, knocking him out.

"Thank you, baby. What a lunatic, " Xue Yang said, picking himself up from the ground.

"No stress baby, why not take him to the homes of all lunatics and make sure he  doesn't come out and have a chance to fight for my inheritance?" Liying smiled wickedly.

"My smart cunning fox, why not continue what we were doing thn deal with him, I mean he did interrupt us?" Xue Yangd spoke with eyes full of lust as he kept scanning her full chest...