13

Zhan woke up around 11 am. He was shocked. The last time he woke up so late was the day before his dad passed on. He felt emotional and shed a few tears before getting up to freshened up. He remembered the events of the night before, and he couldn't help be thankful towards Haikuan. He finally felt like he wasn't alone.

We went downstairs and found everyone there. Mianmian was all over Yibo, while Yibo fought his best not to push her off while Haikuan read a newspaper secretly enjoy his brother's entics.

"Good morning, ge?" Zhan great with a bright smile that had Yibo swallowing hard.

"Morning a-zhan, come on, have breakfast." Haikuan said, putting his knees paper down

"Good morning, loosers?" Cheng great as made his way to Zhans and took his glass of milk and drunk from it and boy did It make Yibo see red.

"Cheng Cheng rude much," zhan said, rolling his eyes.

"No kiss for me?" Haikuan pouted

"Go away, you let your brother bully mine. You are not getting anything until he apologises." Cheng sneered.

"Did I miss the memo?" Zhan asked, looking the two.

"Ah, a-zhan, meet my cute boyfriend," Kuan said.

"Cute, my ass. Zhan finish eating. I came to get you, and we will pick up Jiyang on the way." Cheng spoke as he talked zhans glass again

" Yibo." Haikuan groans at him

Yibo rolls his eyes at his brother's antics. He stood up and went to stand next to Zhan who clearly avoided eye contact with him.

" I.. I...am. sorry, I shouldn't have said any of the things I have said to you last night. "He bowed and left not giving Zhan the chance to react.

"He apologized, can I get kiss now?" Kuan asked innocently

"No, we have to go or we will be late, if I let you kiss me my plans will be canceled." Cheng explained getting flushed while zhan giggled.

[Thank you for the love and support ❤️ 💕 I apologize for the errors you may find in the story]