2

Zhan woke up in unfamiliar surroundings. It took him a couple of minutes to get rid of the ringing in his ear.
"Aah, you finally up," Madam Yu mocked.
"Were am I"? Zhan asked, looking really confused.

"You are home. You are where your kind be long." Liying grinned wickedly

"Get me out of here!where am I ? What did you do to me!" Zhan yelled, banging the rail bars that separated him from the rest of everyone.

"My poor son has lost it. What sin have I committed to deserve this!" Madam Yu acted for the nurses that came by attracted by Zhans noise.

"Where am I?"zhan asking, losing it completely.

"Sir, you at the mental hospital you attacked your fiance, and you were brought here immediately." Onr of thee man trying to hold him down explained.

"Ehem, ex-fiance... his is my fiance now." Liying corrected the nurse who bowed as an apology.

"Can you let me go, I am not crazy if anything this witch and her brainless off spring should be here!"zhan tries to explain, but the nurse just ignores him.

After the nurse thought iwas safr enough to leave, they left.

"Listen, you better start liking this place because you will be living here from now on.. you want to fight for the money my husband left for I and my children. Dream on! I suggest you behave yourself because I might really succumb to signing to agree to the weekly shockes. " Madam Yu laid it down for him with no remorse.

"Please let me go. I'm not crazy, I can't live here." Zhan spoke as tears well up in his eyes.

"I hate you so much. Watching you here makes me happy. I have hated you from the very first time I hated you. No offense, I am glad your father died, as long as it means I got to see you unhappy. Taking your fiancé didn't make me as happy as it didn't give you the app. I was expecting.....you want to live this place. Dream on you stupid whore." Liying spat with venom and hatred in her eyes.

"You can leave on one condition," Madam Yu said

"I will do anything. Just get me out of this place,please." Zhan spoke thinking not all hope is gone.

"Sign of all your inheritance to me! If you do that, I will get you out of here, and we won't have to see each other again. How about that." Madam Yu conditioned.

"This people are cruel than rogues, I can't believe my dad loved this vixen. I feel bad for poor cheng. He  shares the same blood with these blood suckers. Living here won't be bad.. I would rather leave here than give everything my dad worked hard for to them. Make peace with what you have... they are chasing wind if they think I am giving them what they want."zhan thought to himself as he retreated back to the single bed in his cell.

"Nurse!"zhan yelled and two cam rushing.
"What happened?" one of the nurses asked

"Please tell these people to leave, their taking up all the oxygen and that my trigger me and I won't be able to promise that these bars will be able to hold me back from touching them" zhan spoke calmly as the he watch his step mom and sisters faces twitch in anger and embarrassment. 

( be a dear and support ❤️. I apologize for the error you may encounter in the story.)