23

It's was a silent night in the Wang mansion. Zhan was in his room, failing to fall asleep. Somehow, the events of the night just didn't make sense to him. He didn't know how to feel. And he didn't know how to explain Yibo's behavior.

Yibo was in the office working late, but he was still fuming. Every time he thought of what he witnessed, his blood boiled. He wanted to kill that old man and feed his filthy hands to the dogs.

He was grossed in his thoughts that he didn't see Haikuan come in.

" You look like shit," Haikuan said, getting Yibos attention

"When did you come in?" Yibo asked

"That doesn't matter. What matters is what is going on with you. Talk to me, " Haikuan said, looking at his poor brothers condition.

" I don't know. I feel weird. Nothing makes sense, ge, do you know what is going on?" Yibo asked, look at his brother.

Hiakuan smiled

"My not so sweet, little brother.. You are in love, " haikuan said

Yibo chuckled at the idea, " Ge, you can't pull jokes at such times

" I am not. Think about it. Why did you punch Mr Wen. Why do you still look like you could kill him on sight. Why do you bother talking to Zhan? Why are you always smiling seeing his reaction when you flaunt your relationship with Mianmian in his face? Think why you helped him in the office the other day.. why did you follow him after he left. Tell me, when you close your eyes, who comes to your mind? If you can be true to yourself when answering these questions, then I am sure you can find the answers to your questions." Haikuan said and left the office.

"Don't stay up too late," he said before leaving

Yibo thought about everything his brother told him. And he had no answer.. the only answer left to diagnose his behavior, he avoided like poison ivy.

Nothing made sense. A few days ago, he was sure he was in love with mianmian. Now he wasn't sure he liked her at all.
Nothing made sense.

Mianmian was at the door listening at everything and her blood boild, knowing she had no effect on Yibo anymore.
She dailed a number and said a few words before hanging up and smirked as she left her hiding place toward her room.