8

Zhan went to his assigned room and stood behind the door to calm his to raging heart.

Zhan wasn't stupid he knew love at first sight was really, and he equally knew. This kind would only hurt him.

"I wish I had known you earlier. Things would have been much better than maybe I wouldn't have this amount of hate with in me. Oh Zhan, who are you fooling? You wouldn't wanna see him marry someone else.. let things be. You are going to die soon." Zhan thought as a tear escaped his eye.

The following day, Zhan got up. He had been long awake from the insomnia he had gotten from the jail he had been trapped in. He freshened up and went down stairs were he found the Wang brothers having breakfast.

"Good morning, please come sit?" Haikuan great, warm as usual while Yibo just ate his breakfast in silence.

Zhan bowed in respect and took a seat opposite Haikuan.

Minutes later, Yibo was done and pushed a black card towards Zhan.

"Tonight we will be having a welcoming to introduce you to the family and friends, use this card to get yourself something to wear." He instructed

Zhan looked at Haikuan and smiled. "Do I look like I lack clothes or does your brother have a thing for flaunting." Zhan asked

"Please call me ge, and I am sure my brother did not mean to offend you," Haikuan spoke quite amused.

"My girlfriend, the girl you are here to die for will be present tonight, so I don't care whether you decide to attend naked or not."He spoke and left the dining table.

Zhan felt hurt, yibos' words pierced his heart, and he hated that Yibo's words had an effect on him. His appetite was long gone, so he returned to his room aa he didn't trust himself and didn't want people to see his tears.

Wang Industries.

Yibo was distracted. He had been in the office for 2 to darn hours and didn't get anything done. A little someone with a mole below his lower lip was constantly invading his thoughts.

( *Jerryline08* your love and support ❤️ ❤️ )