19

" Let me go.." Liying asked, trying to pull Zhans hand away from her neck.
Everyone was too shocked. Everything happened too quickly for them. The more Liying tried to resist the tighter, Zhans hand got around her neck.

" Please save my daughter! He will kill her. She is my only daughter, please!! "Madam Yu begged everyone 

" Yibo! Please stop him. He will listen to you... please save my daughter, " Madam Yu begged.

" Why should i? Why should I interfere in family dealings?" Yibo asked, eyeing the woman he had learned to hate in a span of minutes 

"He will go to jail if my a-yiling dies, and then you  and Mianmian can't get married if he goes away," she played at.

Yibo didn't want to listen more. He might just end up going to jail. He stopped Zhan  from snapping Liyings neck.
Zhan didn't put up a fight he let  Yibo remove his hand because he was hurt and only wanted to move away before his tears would betray him sooner or later. He didn't want to cry in front of all these people.

The security came and made sure the mother and daughter couldn't be seen anywhere around the Wang premises.

" Are you okay? "Yibo asked zhan who just looked at him before he laughed it off as though Yibo had told him a joke.

"What, are you worried, your sacrificial lamb might run away?" Zhan asked after he was done laughing

"What?" Yibo asked real confused

"Exactly! Mind your business!" Zhan shot and stormed out of wang buildings.

Yibo didn't know why he decided to follow zhan. He just did. After all he heard from the entire public display, he learned that he was wrong about zhan. And from what he learned, he realized that he was being a total ass to zhan on the majority of the things he had said to him, and it hurt him. His heart bled at the fact that he was a Co partner at zhans pain, but he couldn't explain why he felt the way he felt. He just knew he needed to be by Zhan's side.