15

Its been a week since Mianmian and her mom moved in, and Zhan had successfully ignored them. Even Yibo didn't see him for a whole week, and for some reason, it was making him grumpy.

It was a weekend, and zhan was home enjoying his peace watching TV when Mianmian came with a glass of water and poured it on herself and threw the glass to zhan, who caught it blindly.

" Zhan Xiao!?" Mainmian yelled
" What is going on? Yibo asked as he made his way down the stairs
"Zhan poured me water when I offered to watch a movie with him...yibo, he could have just said no."

"Zhan, this behavior will not be tolerated in my home, now apologize," yibo demanded.

Zhan scoffed at the drama playing before him and stood up to leave, but yibo stood in his way.

"Get out of my way, Yibo. I have better things to do than entertain your mistress." Zhan spat and tried to move, but yibo  stood in his way again. It made him frustrated that he took the jar of water that was on the table and poured it out towards the couple and broke it, making the couple move back, giving him space to move and leave.

"Yibo, why hasn't he died yet? Look at how arrogant he acts." Mainmian wailed  clinging to yibo, who was not bothered at what happened but rather quit thrilled he could get a reaction out of Zhan.

Zhan got to his room and fixed his wounds from stepping on the glass as he cried about his miserable fate.

The following day. Zhan went out early to meet Cheng at work, which happens to be the same place as Yibo and Haikuan work.

When he was directed at hiakuans floor to find Cheng, he bumped into yibo, heading towards the same place at the elevator.
  They got in like total strangers, and when the doors closed, yibo turned towards Zhan.

"You sure are a hard one, even the curse is struggling unaliving you," he mocked.

"I can't help it. You and your mistress motivate me to wake up every morning. " zhan rolled his eyes.

Yibo stepped closer to zhan, causing him to step back until his back hit the wall. Yibo got really close that their breathes were fanning each other.

" What a shame, for a second I thought you were falling for me," he whispered as he caressed his thumb on his lips, causing zhan to involuntarily shudder. the lift opened, and Yibo left smirking as he enjoyed Zhans reaction.