CHAPTER 32

Sometimes Suffering Is Suffering,
It Doesn't Make You Stronger,
It's Doesn't Built Character,
IT ONLY HURTS..
____________________________________

Five And A Half Year Later..

It's confirmed that I'm fully broken and addicted of drugs, who would have thought that I would become a drug addict but now this is my part.

The water bottle i thought taste wierd, bcoz that was mixed with drugs and now i can't leave without taking drugs.

Alex plan this, he told me himself 'its so pleasuring seeing you suffer, little bird, the moment I saw you first time in that lingerie i planed this and when I cut this fingers of yours, i promise to myself that I'll break you to the point, you will not remember your own name but my bad I only have one year with you, so i thought why not use my new drug on you, they are really good, aren't they!'. He laughed.

The first time Alex rape me it's hurt so much like same when Park Jimin rape me the first time and then Alex told me 'Jimin did good stitching your hymen, your pussy feeling same as virgin pussies do' and that I get to know why my lower stomach was hurting so much, when he bought me to his place.

Drugs made me euphoric, it's help me forget about my pain when master beat me or Alex rape me, i go to another world.

In starting days with Alex was horrible, he beat me with different tools, he burn me with cigarettes butts, he broked my shoulder and didn't send me to doctor and I have to suffer months bcoz of my discreet shoulder.

He took advantage of my injured shoulder and rape me brutally, i couldn't fight him and he win every time.

He made me run naked in forest and set free his dogs behind me, so they can bite me, he chase me and when he found me, he shot me or let his dog bite me.

He offer me to his client, so he can sign the deal with them, his client scratched my skin, bit me on my private part, suffocated me till I get unconscious.

Alex told me 'my suffering bring him pleasure' he like me broken, he like me when i begged him for water, he like me when i begged him for drugs.

In one years he became successful with his mission to broke me, Alex is biggest monster then Park Jimin, he made his dog rape me but he stop that and told me 'this pussy will become useless'.

One day he took me to his brothel and show me how he train his whores, that day was worst day of my life, Alex broke girls with their weakness and made them eat dog shit.

That day I vomit whole day, i couldn't stomach anything, he did same to me, first he starved me three days and water.

After three days his men took me to the basement, he offer me two plates, i thought finally he offering me food but i forget he is real Satan, he like to play unhinged games.

That day i turn twenty two but this time i didn't celebrate with cake, Alex knows cause he said 'happy birthday little bird' and remove the cover from the plate.

One plate filled with worms and second filled with raw flesh with maggots in them.

When i denied his order, he threaten me with my brother, show me pictures of my brother beaten and bleeding.

I choose to eat worms and he laughed, he laughed with so much happiness, i didn't touch food for almost two weeks.

----------------