CHAPTER 09

"SHE DOESN'T TALK MUCH NOW"

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE NOBODY WAS HERE FOR HER WHEN SHE HAS SO MANY THINGS TO TELL.
______________________________________

JUNGKOOK POV

It's been week but she hasn't woken up yet, Looks like she doesn't want to wake up anymore.

I always come to Aera and spend time and hope that she wakes up.

The doctor said that her recovery is going well and there is a lot of improvement in her health too.

I was lost in my thoughts when i heard wimpering. I raised my head and saw that she was up.

I got up from my seat and went to her but she started crying out of fear seeing me.

I tried to calm her but she fell from the bed while trying to get up from the bed.

I called jin immiedeatly to come to the hospital, after some time he came "what happened" he asked.

I sigh and told him "She wake up but start crying and said something like 'please don't hurt I'll do everything you want' and she get hurt because she fell from the bed"

He immiedeatly get in the hospital room and call one of the nurse, she gave him injection and he inject her.

Now she is sleeping, Jin come to me "It seems that she thought that you will hurt her as Park did, due to which she had a panic attack."

"This is normal, in most cases this happens when the victim goes through something like this."

I nodded towards him and ask "when will she wake up again?"

He sighs and says "Till evening because I have given her a heavy dose of sleeping medicine".

I stare her and told him "call me when she wake up" i give a pat to his shoulder and left for the warehouse.

When i reached the warehouse i saw all of my friends were there before me.

i was in shock because Taehyung married recently and he was in hawai with his wife Aishwarya enjoying his so-called honeymoon.

He come to me slap my back i glared him and he backed off "sorry bro i was so exited to see you after my honeymoon you know" he said the wink.

I ignore him tell others to come in my office they follwed after me.

I sit on my chair they did too "How was the mission in Asia?" i ask them.

Yoongi answer me he is my under boss 'second-in-command' "Mission was successful, now all we have to do is appoint our men there"

I nod and asked him "did you kill him or bring him here?"

He smirked and answer me "killed him with my all pleasure"

"I had a feeling you would" i told him

"Namjoon i want you to do something, i have boy he is in 10 to 15 between age. I want you to find his details ASAP"

I said to him and he replied "Yes king i'll do this ASAP"

"Jung and Taehyung i want you to find Park Jimin with your men, i heard that he is hiding in japan and you have connection there"

"Yes King do you want him alive or dead" i glared him and said "I want him alive in any cost" he nod and left.

Everyone left for their assigned work except Yoongi didn't left my office, he sit and stare me with curiosity.

"What do you want Min go and rest you have lot of work to do tomorrow" i told him.

He stand up from his seat and come near my desk "You know why i'm here Jeon so why don't you tell me, Because Jin told me everything but i want to hear from you" he said

I stare him "what do you want to hear from me?" i asked him.

"Tell me what is Park's whore doing here in our mansion, it can be their plan so they can kill us all the same way he did to your parents" he snap to me.

I glared him hard "She is not his fucking whore damn it!! and nothing going to happened anything what happened 15 years ago" i snapped.

"How do you fucking know she is not his whore and not doing acting so she can get your trust huh???"

It's to much now "BECAUSE SHE THE SAME FUCKING GIRL I FELL IN LOVE WITH IN SEOUL" i shout at him

He get shocked what i said "what the fuck are you saying Jeon?"

"How could it be that possible, the girl you saw in Seoul was here for bidding?" He asked.

"I have been thinking the same thing since that day and waiting for her to wake up and answer all my fucking questions" i told him.

I can't wait for her to tell me what happened and how did she get here from seoul to italy..........

______________________________________

So my lovelies how was the chapter?

Tell me ASAP HEHEHE 😁😁

I hope you will be safe and Healthy.

Please use Mask and Senitizer in public places.

I don't want to lost any of you.

And Please tap that star you saw in the corner and make me happy⭐

Love you💜💜
❤️PRERNA❤️