CHAPTER 08

THE PREETTIEST SMILE HIDE THE DEEPEST SECRET,
THE PREETTIEST EYES HAVE CRIED THE MOST TEARS,
AND
THE KINDEST HEART HAVE FELD THE MOST PAIN
______________________________________

JUNGKOOK POV

I enter in the meeting hall everyone stand on their place. I signal them to sit and start talking.

"King we have found the addresses of all the girls, we will drop them to their homes tomorrow." One of my men said.

"We have also given treatment to all the girls." My men said

"King we have also found some children, out of which we are not able to get the address of one boy, he must be between 10 and 15 years old" My other men told me.

"He's been asking about his sister ever since we rescued him from the basement."

"We introduced him to all the girls but he is saying that none of them is his sister."

"Even we asked the boy the name of his sister but we do not have any girl with that name." He said..

"We asked the boy about his address and parents but he doesn't remember anything correctly" he said

"what is his sister's name?" i ask him in cold tone.

"His sister's name is Y/N" he said.

"Ok, as much as possible collect the information about his sister from that boy than try to find her" i told him.

"What about park did you find him or his location?" i asked my men.

"King we checked his other warehouse but he was not there, he had his few mens there, whom we have caught and locked in the basement." Eunwoo said.

I nod towords him "If you know anything else then tell me immediately you guys can go to rest now, you did a good job today" i told them and left.

I again went to the hospital, it seems that her treatment is still going on, they haven't called me yet.

In this time I called a doctor so that I could get stitches on my hand.

When I looked at the time in my watch, I came to know that it is about to be 5 in the morning.

I sat in the chair next to the room and wait for them to come out so i can go and rest a little bit.

I was lost in my thoughts I didn't even know when jin came out "King we treat her all wounds but when while we were treating her injuries we saw something" he said.

"what did you see?" i ask him in irritation.

"It looks like she was repeatedly raped and has undergone a C-section surgery on her stomach, Scar was looking old" He said

I was shocked to hear this, i don't know since when she must be suffering all this.

"What type wounds she has?" I ask him.

He sigh "she has cigarette wounds, belt whipping wounds,  gunshot wound and the horrible injury was the bite mark which got infected and covered it all with make-up." He told me.

I punched in the wall how could he do that to her, she is so much younger than him. He fucking raped her and did horrible things with her I'm burning in anger.

"One more thing King her foot sole has burning wounds too, It was an old injury, it was also getting infected amd bleeding." He said

"She had to be operated on as soon as possible to remove the placenta, but the infection resulted in a lot of internal scarring and likely caused the onset of endometriosis," he continues to talk, but my focus is already shaken. "Retained placenta?"