CHAPTER 14

"The Smarter You Get,
The Less You Speak"

______________________________________

Jungkook POV...

I came home from warehouse, I was there since morning but we can't find the address of Aera's house.

Fuck I'm feeling so angry i can't find a little thing.

I enter in my room but found Lara i got angry, how dare she enter in my room, i close my door loudly she got startle.

I went to her angrily and made her stand by holding her elbow, she got scared seeing me angry but chance her fear in seductive.

"How dare you enter my room without my permission, you clearly fucking know that i don't like anybody in my room." I told her in deadly tone.

"Daddy i was missing you it's been days when you last fuck me" she said in her seductive tone.

"Get the fuck out of my room and never i repeat never enter my room without my permission and don't comeback in mansion again, understand?" I told her in same tone again.

She nod her head but i shout in anger "FUCKING ANSWER ME" she flinch "y-yes King" and left my room.

"Fucking bitch" i mumble in low voice and went to the bathroom i took cold shower.

I need this cold shower or else I'll explode my anger on someone.

I came into the room with a towel around my waist and wear sleeping shorts.

After getting dressed, I went straight to the bed and lay down. I am not even hungry for dinner now.

I'm so tired right now....

______________________________________

LARA POV...

All this is happening because of that bitch.

The king hasn't called me since she came to this mansion.

King always fuck me whenever i got to him.

But today he shout at me i know i shouldn't have gone to his room.

But i want money for my needs if he didn't come to me then how will i pay my bills.

I have to do something with that bitch or else she will snatch King from me.

Wait bitch you'll regret why did you come in my King's life.

______________________________________

Jungkook POV...

Next day, I got up went to bathroom to brush my teeth and change my cloth into gym shorts.

I get out of my room and greet by Min fucking Yoongi, he smirk at me.

I know something is going on in his fucking head.

I sigh "what the fuck do you want in the morning Min" i ask irritate.

"Let's talk in gym i have some interesting news" he said and left.

I first went to the kitchen and took a water bottle from there and then went to the gym.

Min is doing pull ups i went to straight to treadmill.

Min come to my side and join me on treadmill "bark Min whatever you want to say" i told him.

"I heard you were looking for that girl's address so i looked and found her address" he said normally.

I stop my treadmill and stop his too, he stumble on his step and glared me "what the fuck Jeon" he shout at me.

I glare him hard "where did you find the address?" I ask him.

He smirk "i kidnaped a old cop and he spilled lot of things" he said in anger.

I got hint somethings is big he found "meet me in my office after you washup" i told him and left.

I freshen up and wear my suit and left for my office, i enter my office and found Min already sitting on the sofa.

I set on my chair "now tell me everything Min don't waste time" i told him.

He set infront of me "remember you told me that you meet that girl in Seoul so i went Seoul next day and told my men too fetch details about that girl from university but my men told the records were sent to the police station from the university and after that those records were not returned."

"I knew then that something was wrong so i talk that university principal and ask about police officer"

"After this I went straight to the police station and when i asked about him, I came to know that he was transferred from there and went to Jeju Island."

"From there I went to Jeju Island and looked for that policeman and i found him at the strip club there."

"I kidnaped him there and torture him and he spilled everything"

I got irritate more "what the fuck he said Min just fucking tell me" he again fucking smirk.

He stand up and lean to me "why don't you ask him yourself?" He ask and now i smirk.

Now it's time to meet our guest i left for basement....

______________________________________

So how was the chapter Lovely's?

Do you like it?

I know i post after long time and i'm sorry👉👈

You know na I'm your lovely Author so you have to forgive me🤓

Don't worry now I'll post every week, maybe two times in week so prepare yourself now 😏😏

Now press this little star just like you and tell me in comments how's the chapter?
👇
👇