CHAPTER 01

"PLEASE DON'T TOUCH MY GOLDEN SOUL WITH YOUR DIRTY HAND"

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Y/N POV

BEEP BEEP i hear annoying sound that i don't want to hear

"Sid: wake up your lazy ass noona"

here come the most second annoying voice

"Sid: are you gonna wake up or else I'm gonna junp on your bed"

"Y/N: Don't you dare to..."

Before I said something, my crazy brother came on the bed and started jumping ahhhhhh why god why you gave us this creature whyyyyy

"Y/N: today's your last day in this Earth you brat"

He ran away from my room I'm running behind him but he hide behind dad

"Dad: What's happening is this? Y/N why are you scaring your little brother?"

"Y/N: Dad he was jumping in my bed when I was sleeping"

"Dad: yahh you little brat come infront of me, how dare you to disturb my sleepyhead daughter"

"Y/N: Dad~~ I'm not sleepyhead". "WE KNOW MUFFIN~~~"they said in unison,ughh i was back in my room to ready for school.

(Skip School Time Coz She not Interested In Her School Life)

I was going home from college while listening to songs in my headphones.

I didn't notice that I was about to hit by the car. If the driver did not stop the car, I would have reached God without a ticket.

I was in shock and stand like a statue in front of the car, the driver blew the horn of the car, then I came to my senses. Thank God I'm safe.

I quickly bowed my head and apologized to him and the driver left without saying anything. It's strang but i don't care because i'm safe and he didn't scold me hehehe.

Wow... I didn't notice earlier, that there were more cars behind that car. It must be someone very rich.

All cars was expensive they are going in line, thank god I'm safe or else Tomorrow there will be news that y/n collided with a rich man's car and died

Oh fuck Y/N what are you even thinking girl, you have family and you want to become a professor then don't even think about dying.

I reached home and told my parents everything, they scold me a lot but in the end they love me a lot. After dinner i was studing in my room my final exams is coming ahhh so much pressure.

I opened my eyes and didn't realise that I was slept on study table whole night I'm studying so hard for this i don't want to disappoint my parents they did lot of effort for me and I want to see them happy when I will going to graduate with my degree.

I hear lot of commotion from downstairs and I'm wondering why no-one come in my room yet, fuck I'm hungry let's get ready for the breakfast, ahhh why morning come so fast.

I don't know why but i have bad feeling that something wrong is going to happen today. Little did i know that today my life is going to be change forever......

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey guys 👋

I am writing for the first time, so I am nervous whether you will like it or not.

So do you like my first chapter? Please tell me in comments.

And please don't forget to tap that STAR 🌟 button.