😏CHARACTERS OF THIS BOOK😌

JEON JUNGKOOK (Mafia King)

Gang name: BANGTAN (BTS)

He is most Dangerous Mafia King in whole Asia. He has control over Italy, America and of course The Whole Asia.

All people scared of him they said he is DEVIL when night come. He hate one thing mostly NEVER never break his trust or NEVER betrayed him if you did you gonna regret why even you born.

He only DEVIL for them who interfere in his work or his life also he has biggest enemy PARK JIMIN. Jimin He used to be JUNGKOOK'S friend but one day everything changed.

JUNGKOOK has his loyal and best friend Those who can give their lives for Him, they consider Jungkook like their younger brother.

1. Kim Namjoon "Consigliere" (Brain of Group) he can easly manipulate you or you won't even know.

2. Kim Seokjin "CAPO" (Mother of group but in mission he can be most Dangerous what you don't want to see also Jin is doctor so when someone injured in their Mafia he treated them )

3. Min Yoongi "UNDER BOSS" (Hacker of Group) Don't ever come on his bad side if you come you will regret it.

4. Jung Hoseok "CAPO" (Master in Knife's) He can be sunshine of his group by if you harm his family he can be your Karma.

5. Kim Taehyung "CAPO" ( Shooter of Group) also best buddy of Jungkook. He can give his life for JUNGKOOK and he can take your life for JUNGKOOK.

6. Kim Yugeom "Trusted Soldier" (Right hand of Jungkook) also jungkook's best friend he take care of JUNGKOOK'S order and shipments.

7. Cha Eunwoo "Trusted Soldier" (left-hand of JUNGKOOK'S) also jungkook's best friend he take care of JUNGKOOK'S company work and report to Jungkook.

This is a family that can give life for each other and can also take someone's life for each other.

-------------------------

YOUR NAME (Y/N)

She is sweet and lovely girl, good in study. She want to be a good College professor.

She has only three members in her family

1. Loving Dad.(MIN VINCENT)
Her Dad is Half Korean and Half Indian. A successful business man.

2. Caring Mom.(MIN ROOH)
Her Mom is an Angel she love her kids and her husband so much and her mom is also Half Indian and Half Korean.
(Y/N parents named their children in Indian it was her mother's wish.)

3. Little brother (MIN SIDHARTH)
Her brother is like pain in the ass but she love him coz in the end he is her LITTLE brother.

She love them so much she can do whatever need to protect her family.
-------------------

PARK JIMIN( MAFIA )

Gang name : Beyond Devil

Jungkook has it all what Park Jimin wants. He know how to manipulate his ex best friend.

When he comes to do something, he always stops by the jungkook, he want jungkook's life so he can take Jungkook's company, club, money and most important power so JIMIN takes over the entire world.

Jimin is Heartless monster he rape girls used them to do horrible things with them and in the End kill them and sell their organs.

No one want to go against him he is a Maniac he kill without thinking he do whatever he want.

But there is one thing that nobody knows he has a rat in JUNGKOOK'S family and the rat always report him what going to happened.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Ohk guys I'm going to clear something's ::

I love all of the character in this FF.

I am not against any group i love all of them so please don't judge anything in this Book and please appreciate my work.
Have a great time and please stay safe I don't want to lose anyone.
🙏🙏🙏