CHAPTER 16

YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND,
UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU..
______________________________________

Y/N Pov....

What happened today was unexpected, now I am ashamed of myself that I tried to end my life.

Thanks to Mr. Jeon I'm alive and can see my brother's hand made two card.

I cried so much after seeing this and relize that my small brother is now big boy.

I was sleeping when he left them, I'm going to cherish this cards with my heart till my last breath.

Siddharth is just like mumma caring and understanding,

in small age his mind work like a big person.

It's 01:30am and I was not able to sleep, so i just admiring this cards.

I packed the cards again and put them in the drawer near me, tomorrow I'm going to give suprise my baby, so i will take permission from Mr. jeon.

With this I was about to sleep but suddenly a strange sound came from behind me.

I got tensed, I dared to look back and there was no one there.

I relaxed and fell asleep, After some time someone touched me, I got up suddenly and saw that one men wearing masks were sitting in front of me and second men is on my back, that one touching me from behind.

I was about to scream but the person sitting behind me second men put a knife on my neck "if you dare to shout I'll cut you in pieces" he said while putting pressure on my neck.

I wince in pain and stop "now shall we start our work partner" second men asked the first men while smirking.

First men nod his head and come near me i got scared and start crying "what do you want from me please leave me sir, I will not tell anyone about you both please" second men behind me laugh at me and wisper in my ear "When we both done with you, you will not be able to tell anything to anyone you little bitch" then second men nod towards first men.

The first men came and hold my hair in his tight fist and sniff me then smile "you smell same just like before a fucking whore" said and kissed me forcefully.

I try to punch him with my left hand but second men caught me from behind and tell his partner to lay me down on bed.

He lay me down i struggle but he slap me hard and tie my both hand i cry out in pain because of my fracture wrist.

Second men cover my mouth with his hand and stop me from struggling.

First men cut my sweatshirt with knife i struggle but nothing happened.

First men come close to my face and lick my tear i felt disgusting so much, he got up and open his jeans.

Just like before i know it's happening again, i will raped again and no one will going to save me again.

First men came without his jeans and sit on my legs and start kissing and biting on my neck.

He bite on my breast swelling so hard it cut my skin and blood came, he licked my blood, i cried but he is not stopping.

He again took knife and going to cut my sweatspants but i bite hard on second men hand and shout for help and again first one slap me hard.

Because of the slap black spots started appearing in front of my eyes and second men cut my sweatshirt in piece and push that piece in mouth and tape it.

"You fucking whore why are you shouting, I'm going to fuck you and you will going to take it like before, understand?" First men said in anger.

I didn't answer so he cut on my arm "fucking answer me you bitch" he spit in anger i nod and he lick my cut and then kissed it.

First one going to cut my sweatspants but someone break my bedroom door shoot first men on back.

He fell on ground and grunt in pain second men try to hide but again that person shoot him on leg and he fell too.

That person come and then he turned on the light, I saw that person is Mr. Jeon.

Mr. Jeon come near and cover me by blanket and open my tied wrist i cry in pain and he untaped my mouth.

I try to stand up but cry out in pain again then Mr. Jeon said not to and call his men "take these bastards and tie them up down from cieling from chain" he order his men and they left.

He came and try to touch me but i backed away "please don't touch me" i said while crying.

______________________________________

JUNGKOOK POV....

I woke up middle of night and feeling thirsty so reached on my nightstand for water and relize that grandma forget my water.

"Fucking shit now I've to go for water in kitchen" i got up and wear a t-shirt and walk out of my room.

As soon as I came out of my room, there was a sound of shouting from Y/N's room.

I got tense then i walked towards her room and going to open but stop when i hear someone else voice and her sobs.

I walked back in room and called Yugyeom "i want ten mens in my floor and be quiet" i order him and hang up.

I took my revolver and walked out and saw my men "you stay here when i call comeback inside" i told him.

I kick open door and saw two mens in room one on top of her half naked and second one was holding her down.

I got so much angry my beast is telling me to tear them in pieces but i have to control myself than shoot first one back then second one on legs.

I went to her and she flinch, she was also half naked, i covered her, then opened her wrists, she started crying because of the pain, then untaped her mouth and took out the cloth.

I called my men told them to take these son of bitches to my basement and hang them up down from cieling with chains.

I try to examine Y/n wounds but she back away and said "please don't touch me" i nod.

I back away from her and called Jisoo and tell her to come fast in Y/n room.

I turn and saw her curled up in bed and crying and i can't do anything.

I'm so angry with myself right now, I couldn't protect her in my own house, They were not outsiders, no one can break my security easily, they have to be my men and i'm going to have fun with them.

I hear knock on door i tuns around and saw Jisoo with Jin, they stars me in worry and i explain them "she is scared so much so be careful, she is flinching by touch too, you have to talk to her first" i told them.

Jisoo nod "you don't worry i try my best to not scare or hurt her" she told me.

I turn and saw her last time and walk towards my basement, they are going to wish why they even born in this world after I'm done with them.....

______________________________________

I got emotional today while writing this chapter.

I hope you like it.

Please vote and tell me in comments.

Love Prerna💜