CHAPTER 24

As A Child I Never Imagined
That All Of The Real Monsters
In The World Would Be HUMANS.
_____________________________________

Still In 6 Years Ago..
Y/N Pov..

After he satisfied with biting marks he left on my body, he press that branded area with his fingers until it's bleed and he laugh.

He cover my mouth with his hand and lick that bleeding area, I tried to get him to move away from me but nothing happened.

He moved his hand from branded area and place it on my pussy, I stiffen and close my legs but he open them forcefully.

He slap me there hard and I cry out in pain, he slap it 10 times than thrust his finger in me.

It was very uncomfortable and painful, after a while he stop and stare me with anger in his eyes.

"Why your cunt is not wet for me?" He ask me in anger, I don't know what to say so I stay mute.

He slap my pussy again but with more brutal force, i try to close my legs again but he settle between them.

He grab my throat tightly and I struggle for air "i asked you fucking question, you little slut" he ask me "i d-don't k-know" I spoke with great difficulty, he tighten his grip more on my throat.

He loosen his grip on my throat enough for air but tight enough to hurt me while sucking air, he didn't says anything.

He stare my pussy then spit on it, he grab his dick and rub it on my pussy "no, s-stop" I try to shout but because of his grip on my throat i couldn't say the words properly.

He thrust in me brutally, it's painful it's like something broke or tear in me, he didn't stop, he groan in pleasure.

"Fuck, you are so tight, i imagined your cunt must be tight but this is incredibly tight" he said while groaning in pleasure.

He ignore my painful cry, my pleading, he only focus on his pleasure, he release my throat and I caught and gasping for air.

He grab fistful of my hair and start kissing on my lips, he kissed my lips until they bruised badly.

He again nipped on my already biten neck, his thrusts became even faster that it's hurting my pussy and stomach too much.

"P-please stop i-it's hurting so much" i begged him, he only grab my jaw and spit on my face "fucking take what I'm giving you like good little slut you are" he said and made his thrust hard.

I prayed to god to end this quickly and cry silently because struggling is causing more pain in my body.

He didn't like me being quiet, He immediately started pressing my branded wound with his finger "who told you to fucking shut up, you little whore" he pressed his finger with even more force.

He started laughing after hearing my crying "This is just the beginning, there's more for you, doll" he said.

He slowed his thrusts "fuck, just like this clamp your pussy tight on my cock" he groan in pleasure.

I feel something worm filling me and I thought he was going to leave me now because he took away what he wanted from me, but little do I know, he just begun with me.

------------------------

I woke up with lot of pain in my body, I rubbed my hand on my face and immediately regretted it, it's hurt so much.