CHAPTER 07

Pain Changed People,
It Make Them Trust Less,
Overthink More And
Shut People Out

______________________________________

JUNGKOOK POV

--------------------------------

I reached my mansion, when my guards saw my car they immediately opened the gates and bowed to me. This mansion was built by my dad's forefather and designed by our grandmothers.

My dad didn't change it because it reminds us of our forefathers, how they built this mansion after ruling half the world

My grand grandparents was true lovers, that's what my father told me when I was little, he always used to tell stories about Grandfather and Grandmother.

My father was also like this, madly in love with my mother, he used to create mess in the whole mansion even on a small injury of my mother.

I also want such love in my life which will change my life, little did i know from now on my life going to be change.

I got down from my car and carried her in my hands to my room. I told a maid to call the head maid.

I care fully lay down her in my bed then i covered her with my sheet. I hear sound from behind and see head maid standing.

I motion her to come inside and tell her "Grandma clean her carefully and put one of my shirt on her

I motion her to come inside and tell her "Grandma clean her carefully and put one of my shirt on her. If you need anything, you can look in my closet."

She nod her head and start doing what she told, I went outside my room and waited for grandma to finish work .

I was about to call Jin again when I heard his voice and saw that both of them had come with their things.

I glare Jin and tell him " both of you should have reached it before me". He sigh and said that "we had immediately left for the hospital when your call came, but due to traffic on the way, we were late by ten minutes." I nod towords him.