CHAPTER 12

SHE IS DANGEROUS,
WHEN SHE'S HURT,
SHE CAN EASLY DESTROY EVERYTHING AROUND HER,
BUT SHE DOESN'T.
INSTEAD SHE DESTROYED HERSELF.
______________________________________

JUNGKOOK POV......

I was feeding Siddharth his favorite food and then it came to my mind that if he is not her brother then both of them will be hurt.

But he was the only one whose details we can't find or anything related and Aera is the only girl which we could not find anything related too.

I was lost in thoughts when Sid said to me "hyung i ate everything now can i meet my sister, I'm missing her so much".

I smile towards him "yep cmon i'll take you to your sister" i told him.

We went to the hospital upstairs and stood outside Aira's room.

I looked at Siddharth and said "when I call you by your name then you come in ok?" He nod in exsitement.

I went to the room and saw that she was staring at the ceiling and tears were coming out of her eyes.

She notice me immiedeatly wipe her tears and try to sit but hisses in attempt to sit on bed, i stop her and tell her to lay back.

She lay back and stare at me in fear, i gave her smile so she don't have to be afraid of me.

I sit one of the stool near her bed "i want to ask you something about your brother" i told her.

She nodded "what was your brother's name again?" i ask her just want to confirm.

She hesitate first but told me "his n-ame is siddharth" i nod coz i wanted to confirm that.

"You can come inside" i call him, He popped his head inside first, then quickly came running inside.

He shout "Y/N Noona i missed you so much, where were you? I thought that monster took you away from me" he said while crying.

Aera was crying too "i m-missed you to dumbo, don't cry now I'm not going anywhere now" she said to him.

But i furrow my eyebrows in confusion her name is Aera but her brother said Y/N.

But than thought let them to enjoy their moment and left from her room.

Y/N POV..........

I was so happy to see my brother, i missed him so much, i thought i will never see him again.

He is the only family i have now, it's been an hour and he's been sleeping since on my lap while grabbing my hand tightly.

Like if he let go of my hand, I'll disappear or leave him.

I massag his head by remembering how we used to get head massag from mumma.

I used to fight with dad and siddharth for a head massage from Mumma.

Mumma always choose me and they would whine like a baby.

I miss them, i miss my moments with them, i miss everything about them so much.

If I had agreed that day at once, then perhaps mom and dad would have been alive and Sid would have lived happily with them.