Chapter 1

Summer time

If was Friday around one in the afternoon. Aero had just got out of work early so she can get ready for her anniversary date with Kevin. When she got home, she hop in the shower and got ready

Aero Pov

When I got in my car which was a blue 2012 infinity coup, I texted my sister that I won't be home tonight. When I started my car my phone rang.

Thinking out loud - Ed sheeran

The text read : happy anniversary. I'm sick. I'll take You out next week.

Instead of her texting him back she decided to surprise him. She went back inside the house and changed her outfit and made some soup for him. When she got to  his place.  She let herself in because he even showed her were he hid the spare key snice he lives in an apparent. 

Aiko - cousin on Riker and Jenna. Goes to south high.

LL - Noah Cyrus ( Hannah Montana 2006)

Dr. Bruce Kingston - is a doctor. He is Zero's cousin. He is a retied Hit man.LL - Dominic Sherwood ( shadowhunters 2016)

Eve said " I told him to say in the car, but he wanted to come.

Eve said " what do you mean cursed?."

Brook said " you didn't read the fine print in the rule book."

Eve was confused until Keith said " he's cursed because you made a pack with a human."

Eve said " is there a way to break his curse? "

Third P.O.V.

As we were walking, I whistled. When she put her hand on me my lips, my eyes went wide, She turned around and punched the zombie. Just as it was about to get up, I

The zombie attack me , I tried take out my knife but it bit me. Rayla took the shot but miss. I pushed it , I took out my knife and was bout to stab it hit but Rayla shot it and it fell on me.

New characters

Keith - He is a DS ( demon Slayer ) 

LL -  Connor Paolo ( gossip girl  2007)

Zep - Zeppelin. He is retied SS. He the owner of hotel Evergreen.

LL - Sang Heon Lee ( Xo Kitty 2023)

Jason  Hickerson - The guy who smokes in  school.

LL -  Nick Hargrove ( Charmed 2018 )

Blaze was in shocked until Eve flicked him in the forehand and said " Take my sister take my sister upstairs and don't look - Eve knocked out Zero.

She faced Blaze and said " take my sister upstairs tomorrow all three of us will have talk bout this."

Old story

Riker's P.O.V.

I was at the school dance looking for my boyfriend to dance with because a slow song started to play.

When I couldn't find him, I went outside at the front of the school. When he wasn't there, I was heading back at to the gym when I heard a couple moaning at the side of the building. I started to walked away and ignore the couple. Just as I was about to head inside the

guy said " I'm about -

" wait, put me down and funck me in the arse." ( funck take out the letter n)

I froze because I know those voices. I couldn't believe my boyfriend and my best friend were getting a little busy again. I can't believe that he would cheat again after he promised that he won't do it again. I walked back inside pissed. After I calmed down  in the bathroom because i didn't want anyone to know that i am an alien bounty hunter when I get pissed.

I texted my sister that I'm going to an after party with my boyfriend. After that text was sent texted Boom that I am crashing at his place. When the text was sent I walked to Joys coffee shop. When I got to the place, I was about to enter the coffee shop when i sense someone fowling me. I looked around and saw Jake pretending that he lost something.

Jake 's P.O.V.

I was at the school dance getting drinks for my girlfriend. When I came back with drinks in my hand I saw that she was kissing her ex-boyfriend. I walked out with cup of drinks in my hand. After i threw it in the garbage and went to the bathroom. When i exit the bathroom I saw Riker pissed off and heading in the gym. When I got to the gym I saw that she was bleachers and little bit pissed. Just when I was walking towards her, my phone buzzed. After I read the text from my brother telling me not to go home, I groaned. I looked up and saw Riker was exiting the gym. I followed her to ask her if i can crash at her place. When she was Joy's Coffee shop. I was just about to tap her on the shoulder when she caught me. I then pretending that I lost something. When she walked up to me, she said " why did you follow me ?"

I sigh and said " you looked pissed. "

" I'm not pissed. You didnt answer my question."

" let's get coffee."

Before she could answer me, I went in the coffee shop.

Old storyAt Riveredge hospital Room 204

Kenzo P.O.V.

I woke up in a grass field.

" what the -

" you're unconscious."

I turn around and gasped because he saw a fallen Angel holding a scythe.

Third P.O.V.

The fallen Angel snapped his fingers, Kenzo saw himself being pulled out of a ambulance truck on a stretcher and into the hospital with the girl by his side. Kenzo was about to say something when the fallen Angel snapped his fingers and they appear in an office. When they were in a office. The fallen angel said " I'm Nick. The girl who bought you in the hospital is Rayla. She's special girl. When i bring you back to your body. She her your hand."

Kenzo gave nick a confused look. Nick grabbed Kenzo's hand. Nick used his liter and put it closed to Kenzo hand.

Kenzo said " how come I don't feel ... Kenzo was knocked out.

Kenzo woke up in the hospital.

 Air sat down and said " what do you mean your job? I  have a job. I work at   Neon light."

Sev   snapped his fingers and a contract appear Infront of her eyes.

"You signed this contract.  Page  five that if you dont work for me,  I take you to hell when you die."

Eve   looked at the contract and said " this contract is real. Its not fake."

Air sigh and was about to say something when Zel  came in and said " Where's the coffee? And who is this handsome fella."

   Sev stood  up walked towards  Zel  and flicked her forehead.

When Zel said " ouch. Why did you   sugar honey ice tea.  Demons are real?

Eve said " Air signed a legit contract that if she dies she goes to hell."

Air said "  Zel and Eve could  help me right?"

Sev said " nope. They threw up  on me and  they didn't sign it."

After Sev gave her a rule book and a ring, he said " every month so see how many  souls you have collect."

After that  smoak  appear and he was gone