Death huants

Chapter 2

Reborn

Third Pov

After Rayla cried in her car, pulled herself together and drove to her cousins bar, which is Neon lights.

When she was driving she was lost in thoughts. She was driving on the wrong side of the road. When the car honked, a bright light appear, she swirled to the right making her crash into the highway rail and she become unconscious.

Rayla Pov

I woke up and notice that ceiling was a beige color. As I sat up I notice I was in a hallway because there were may doors. I shrug it off and I was about to knocked on a door and as for a phone to know where that 4311 am I. Just as I left up my hand to knock on the door, someone said " that door, your memory when you were eight years old and you kissed Josh Turner because of a dear."

I turned around and say Death standing there.

" what do you – I'm dead."

Third Pov

The grim reaper said " your unconscious. Just sign this paper and you can go back into you body but you will become a supernatural bounty hunter."

Rayla gave him a confused look. He snaped his fingers and they were at his office. When she sat down, she said I thought your walls and desk would be all black.

He laughed and said " Im hybrid angel."

"okay."

The paper read : Rayla Jones is dead. She is now a supernatural bounty hunter. With this ring she will kill or hunt any supernatural monsters until she dies again.

After she sign the papers her whole body was on fire and she woke up in the hospital.

Random junkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें