Alien hunter

Hey guys I jsut want to say that this is random junk

ABH - Alien bounty hunter redo

As we got to the crowd we heard a old lady saying that she's going to be fine.

I pushed my way through and saw the a person being put inside the ambulance. Kate was texting and said " babe can you drive me to the mall."

I said " didn't you come here by car."

Kate said " a friend drop me off."

I sigh and said " ugh fine."

After I took Kate home, I went home and called my girlfriend. When it to voicemail I hung up and tried again later. The next morning I sent her a good morning text and went for a jog. When I was back from my jog, I took shower and went to work. During my break I called her and got her voicemail. Five hours later I was frustrated she's didn't answer my call or text. I texted Mike and headed to the bar.

Raylas Pov

I was at Javas waiting for Noah to ask him why did he cheat on her with her best friend. When I was stirring the sugar because I always add sugar in my coffee. When the bell on the door jingled. I looked up from the door and notice that my boyfriend had a kiss mark on his neck. When he sat down in front of me he said "sorry. I'm late."

I knew he was lying to me because of the computer chip in my briain it acts like a lie detector.

I said "its fine. There is something I have to - notification popped up. It read : come to Endride cemetery.

I cleared her throat and said "Lets break up."

His eyes went wide.

" why? What did I do."

Just as I was about to say something another notification popped up.

It read : dress in black we are going to a funeral. Ill send you the address.

I said you have a hickey.

His eyes went wide. He then said I uh..

Rayla got up and said I have to go to work, we will discuss this later.

I left before he could say anything.

Thinking out loud - Ed Sheehan

I hit the ignored button and opened the book.

Ace's POV ( before & After Laven's accident)

After my brother, Tom went to work, I called it sick for work. I then text Laven that I'm sick. When the message was sent, I was about to take a nap in the living room couch when door bell rang. I groaned thinking that i brother forgot his keys. When I answer the door, I was shocked to my ex-girlfriend Kate standing there in a slutty outfit. After I let her in, she tried to seduce me to get back together. I crave in and said "this is the last time."

After I bang her I said " no more." while getting my pants on. She smirked

and said " we will see."

After I walked her out of the house I saw an ambulance car in front of my house with a crowd of people.

Kate said " I wonder what happen."

I said " let's go find out."