breakup and zombie attack

One week later ... Riker was back from her camping trip with her family..

At Java's

Riker POV.

I was at Javas waiting for Noah to ask him why did he cheat on me with my best friend. When I was stirring the sugar because I always add sugar in my coffee. When the bell on the door jingled. I looked up from the door and notice that my boyfriend had a kiss mark on his neck. When he sat down in front of me he said "sorry. I'm late. There was traffic."

I knew he was lying to me because of the computer chip in my brain it acts like a lie detector.

I said "its fine. There is something I have to - notification popped up. It read : come to cemetery, now.

I cleared her throat and said "Lets break up."

His eyes went wide.

" why?

Just as I was about to say something another notification popped up.

It read : dress in black we are going to a funeral. I'll send you the address.

I stood up and said " I don't love you anymore."

Before he could say something, I left and didn't turn back.

Third Pov

When Riker was at the cemetery I started to look for Ken I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and was about to say something when Ken said " we are late lets go."

As they watched the priest was giving an eulogy to decease. Riker nudge Ken ( nickname for Kenzo ) and said "why are we here."

Kenzo Took out his phone and texted her the file.

A notification appear in front of Riker.

read the notification. She said "oh." and stay quiet until they buried the dirt on the coffin.

The notification Read : Moka Walker. She died because of cancer.

When everyone left it was Riker and Kenzo waited until sundown to kill Moka before she turned into a Zombie forever.