drunk

Chapter 7 rename as lies

Chapter 8 school dance

9 - Hangover

10 - his curse

Riker woke up with a hangover. She looked around and notice she was in a penthouse suite hotel. She started to freak out. Then she remembered everything.

Flash back...

It was two in the morning, Riker and Skylar were drunk. When Riker was a little bit sober she looked around for her cousin. When she saw her cousin dancing on the pool table, She pushed people and said " get down, we are leaving."

As they were about to exit the bar, a guy touched her cousin's arse. She turned around and was about to punch the guy but the security guard punched him. When the guy was knocked down. The security guard gave her his number and said " you own me, now get out of here before my boss comes."

End of Flash back.

Third P.O.V.

The text read from Jenna said " Lets go shopping."

After I read the text from Jenna

I threw my phone because i was piss off at her.

I threw my phone and Deku caught it snice he is a werewolf with good reflexes.

Deku said " what did the phone did to you. " while handing me my phone back. After he turned on the coffee machine , I said " nice suit."

He sigh and said " get out of here. Unless you want to be a striper at my hotel."

I got my purse and handed him the Vip room key card and said " can I have an Advil this hangover is killing me."

He tossed me a gum pack Advil and said " your welcome."

After I left the hotel, I texted my boyfriend snice he likes to jog in the morning.

I text texted Jen.

Riker Pov

After I let myself in, I decide to go upstairs to wake him up and surprise him. As I got closer to his room I heard moans. Sometimes he moans in his sleep, I decided to wake him up. When I pulled off the blanket i was shock to see him in bed with my best friend. I quickly and quietly got out before they would notice. I walked out of his house and started thinking why did he lie. What did i do to deserve this.

After I finished crying, I decided to man up and go to Neon lights.

Ken ( aka Kenzo) said " its in the kitchen."

After I took three shots of tequila at Neon lights ( A club bar. Unless there is a bar that is name that)

I felt nothing.

Fiday night

Five hours later

After I took three shots of tequila at Neon lights ( A club bar. Unless there is a bar that is name that)

I felt nothing. I was about to take another shot of tequila when my phone rang.

Blaze P.O.V.

Henry lau -,Canadian guy

Tom Hardy - guy from Venom

Logan

Logan Marshall-Green - upgrade

Henry cavill - guy from man of steel

Mat Bomer - guy in glee

Ed sheeran - singer

Rupert Grint - guy from harry potter